Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek 5 aside - Coolmine - sign up!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Up to 16 for tomorrow. :D

There was a spare pitch last week if my memory serves me right (normally doesn't), we may need the full size pitch. :)

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭kwyjibot

Game on a full sized pitch would be good fun.
    Although I may feel differently 20 minutes in after collapsing from exhaustion! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Are we sure we can get a full pitch tonight ?

ciaran76 wrote: »
    Are we sure we can get a full pitch tonight ?
    Nope.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Maybe someone should ring up and check ? We will be screwed if we have 16 people on one pitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MYP82

Tusky wrote: »
    Maybe someone should ring up and check ? We will be screwed if we have 16 people on one pitch.

my mate from work was off today and he's just called to say he cant make it tonight hes got the flu. its (TUE) johnathan can someone change his status as hes not on it via internet just the txt thing and he accepted yesterday. i tried logging on but it wont let me change it.

cheers

I rang up there and all pitches are taken at 10. We cant really play with 15 can we ? Maybe 7v7 at a push ? Ciaran has to play as he has the bibs. I would also love a game as missed it last week but if there is too many I suppose Ill have to drop out.

Is there anyone that isnt too fussed about playing this evening ? Could put you first on the list for Thursday...

I can drop the bibs up to you.
    I can give it a miss tonight.

Did we get enough money on thursday to get a "nippleball"?

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

kenon wrote: »
    Did we get enough money on thursday to get a "nippleball"?

No. Not everyone gave the 2 quid. I only collected 14 I think. I went around to 4 or 5 shops and none of them did astro footballs. Checked online and they seem to be at least 20 quid + postage, so I just ended up getting a normal leather ball =/

• Advertisement

Thats grand. The more balls the better.

(Ciaran will be devastated though...)

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

lol I think I will survive!

Just got a text from J saying he cant make it tonight. Anyone know someone who fancies a game ? Might be difficult getting someone considering the weather.

I dont think I can get anyone.

Put that chap down as declined so people can see that we only have 11.

I have resent the notifications to people who didn't respond to it, please Accept or Decline so we know where we stand.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

kenon wrote: »
    I dont think I can get anyone.

Put that chap down as declined so people can see that we only have 11.

I have resent the notifications to people who didn't respond to it, please Accept or Decline so we know where we stand.

I'm not sure who it is on teamer. He said J....is it your mate Jonathon ?

Again, fair play to everyone who made it out tonight for what was one very cold game of football.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

I don't think I ever played in conditions like that last night before ! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MYP82

I'm not sure who it is on teamer. He said J....is it your mate Jonathon ?

yeah its johnathan my mate from work. im back in wales for easter so wont be there for 2weeks and so cant give him lift in. i dont think he remembered i was going home.

This week's tuesday teamer messages have the 13th on them instead of the 6th.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

I also gave the TUE lads a 45min headstart this week so that they have a better chance of securing a game.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

• Advertisement

We currently have 15 confirmed, which is too many. Leave it for a few hours and see if someone cancels but you may have to send a couple of texts around informing people that they wont have a game tonight Ken.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I am going to pull out for tonight.

My ankle is quiet sore so I wont chance it.

Leaves you with 13 people for tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fredzer

Ive pulled out for tonight, was one of the last in... there's 12 on teamer now.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

Think I was number 11 to join for tonights game. Any chance we can get one more for 6v6? Never got a text to say it was on..
    :(

Think I was number 11 to join for tonights game. Any chance we can get one more for 6v6? Never got a text to say it was on..
    6v6 is what we normally play so you're grand. There shouldn't be a problem getting a 12th man.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

Strange that you didnt get a text. Did you get the email ?

Paul hasnt confirmed yet and he normally plays...I'll send him a txt in a bit to remind him.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

Strange that you didnt get a text. Did you get the email ?

Paul hasnt confirmed yet and he normally plays...I'll send him a txt in a bit to remind him.

I never had any problems before. All I got was a cancellation text for a tuesday but never got the text for thursday. Only when I logged onto teamer when I got into work that I saw there was a game on.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi guys. I'm unsticking this thread as the top of the forum is starting to get a bit crowded and this thread is active enough that it should usually appear on the first page or two by itself.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi guys. I'm unsticking this thread as the top of the forum is starting to get a bit crowded and this thread is active enough that it should usually appear on the first page or two by itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭clap-for-trap

em looks like teamer didnt get my reply to the game invite :mad: so iv only changed it now, im 13th so ill be on standby to be up!

Advertisement