Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek 5 aside - Coolmine - sign up!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Formal shorts

10 would be the deposit, but we still have one free night to claim so this Tuesday would be free.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

He said it's €120 deposit, and we give him a t

I think youve got it slightly mixed up there. I'd say he means its a 60 euro deposit. Basically you pay for the first week and also pay a deposit of 60 euro which they keep in case you dont show up for any of the other weeks.

What time is the slot at ?

Tusky wrote: »
    I think youve got it slightly mixed up there. I'd say he means its a 60 euro deposit. Basically you pay for the first week and also pay a deposit of 60 euro which they keep in case you dont show up for any of the other weeks.

What time is the slot at ?

That makes a lot more sense, I asked him twice and he said 120 deposit because I thought it was sixty, but hopefully I'm getting mixed up.

Slot is for 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MYP82

sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Yeah I think we should go ahead with this.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Advertisement

We now have Tuesdays at 10pm. :D

Teamer notices sent out there.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Wont be playing tomorrow night, Ankle is still a bit bruised.

Will play Thursday night and next Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Wont be playing tomorrow night, Ankle is still a bit bruised.

Will play Thursday night and next Tuesday!

Try running and some sharp movements on it on Weds and see how it is.
    You dont want to make it worse...talking from experience :(

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Yeah I will have to do some jogging on it. I haven't ran on it since I last played.

It's ok when walking, but there's a slight strain when I stretch the foot forward. Let's hope I don't end up like Beckham :P

Looking forward to tomorrow :)

Also, tomorrow night's play is free as a gesture of the cock up last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

Am i still in for this? I was there last tuesday when we didn't get to play.

Stephen, if you pm me your details (Name, phone number and e-mail addy) I'll add you to teamer.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

iv had to pull out of tonight this afternoon - hamstrings really tight after P.E with kids in school. iv ammended it on teamer. might be ok for thu but il have to wait and see. sorry!

Apologies guys but I have to pull out of football this evening. Hope it doesnt **** up your game too much.

I got a 12th man there. We're good to go.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

Good game lads.

It would have been better if we had the 6 on 6. In future, let us know if you are going to drop out, that way we have a chance to replace you.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

sorry lads i posted to say id changed my teamer to decline but iv just realized its in the thursday thread instead of this one. sorry bout that!

MYP82 wrote: »
    sorry lads i posted to say id changed my teamer to decline but iv just realized its in the thursday thread instead of this one. sorry bout that!
    Nah your grand, I got an email from teamer saying you changed your status and we managed to get a guy to replace you.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

The auto-notify for teamer is a good idea but its kicking in for people declining and the Tuesday crowd are getting notified too early.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

kenon wrote: »
    The auto-notify for teamer is a good idea but its kicking in for people declining and the Tuesday crowd are getting notified too early.

Ah, didnt realize that was how it works. Well if we have more than 12 the TUE lads will have to be the ones to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭kwyjibot

Would it make things any simpler if we had separate teamer "teams" for the Tuesday and Thursday games? This way the invites for each game could be sent out at any stage from the respective accounts without worrying about overlap/timing issues.
    A lot of the names will be the same on each team, but it might make it easier for the lads who only play Tuesday or only play Thursday as they won't be getting extra notifications each week, and notifications about being on standby for games for which they'll never be available.

Apologies guys, Ive to pull out again. Ive too much stuff due in tomorrow that I have to get done. If anyone wants to collect the bibs (hartstown) ye are more than welcome.

No worries Ben.

We have 11 signed up for tonight at the moment. As a reminder, I'm after sending out texts/emails again to people who haven't responded. :)

Please be kind enough to reply so we know where we stand.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

Good man Stephen. That's a twelfth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

If one of the regular Thursday players wants to play that hasn't accepted already i'll pull out, but will ya let me know here please.Cheers

Good game last night.

We should probably do what Ciaran says and buy a so called "nippleball" (astro football).
    If we each pay 7 euro instead of the usual 5 on tuesday or thursday we can probably pick one up somewhere.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

Notifications should be sent out soon for tomorrow but teamer seems to be on the blink at the moment.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭kwyjibot

Weird things happening today with Teamer's notifications..

They seemed to fix their notifications problem earlier and sent them all out at once (I got an invite for another team I'm on at the same time). Then 30 minutes or so later the invites were all re-sent, but in the interim anyone who accepted the initial invite was wiped from the team (happened on both teams I'm on).

So, if you accepted the invitation between the first and second time you got the text, you will have been wiped from the team.

Balls. I appear to be the 14th to accept :(

• Advertisement

Yeah teamer seemed to be having issues this morning. I tried to send out the invites but all I was getting was a progress circle with nothing happening. I went back to it about 2 hours later and they all sent out instantly.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

Advertisement