Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fintan O'Toole

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

Yeah yeah -but what about his name?? Only bettered by Jessie Mcgee.

Dude, you're answering a post that's six years old. It is an unfortunate name though. He must have battled hard over the teen years to rise above it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Is he still alive, and why is the IT still going?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Were Jedward not a few years after the Celtic Tiger though?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Resurrecting a Boards.ie thread from 6 years ago has to be site record.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,406 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Peter O'Toole?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Corpus Twisty

Shrap wrote: »
    Dude, you're answering a post that's six years old. It is an unfortunate name though. He must have battled hard over the teen years to rise above it ...

Not the first time I've been accused of living in the past..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

jesus i thought jedward were back there for minute..crisis averted phew

• Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭cml387

I suggest a new forum called The Zombie Forum, where old threads are resurrected and walk amongst us again.

They would remind us of who we were then, and how far we have advanced since those dear dead days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Didn't notice the article was stale til the last line bout his 'new' book, Ship of Fools.

Don't know if that makes me out-of-touch aul fart, or Fintan.

Advertisement