Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dannye92

I have 17 aircraft now 4 of them are Sukhoi Superjets and the rest are Bae146s still undecided on wether or not to keep expanding or replace the 146s with something else :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭b318isp

dannye92 wrote: »
    I have 17 aircraft now 4 of them are Sukhoi Superjets and the rest are Bae146s still undecided on wether or not to keep expanding or replace the 146s with something else :/

I'd suggest stocking up on Dessault Mercures, try and increase your fleet using these, then DC10-10s, (then perhaps IL86), then IL96. You need lots of cheap planes to generate cash before thinking of bigger 'craft.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

b318isp wrote: »
    I'd suggest stocking up on Dessault Mercures, try and increase your fleet using these, then DC10-10s, (then perhaps IL86), then IL96. You need lots of cheap planes to generate cash before thinking of bigger 'craft.

Long range equals higher ticket prices and having to fly the planes less often, so there is little point in putting the DC10-10 on a Dublin-London routing for example and try to maximise their range, unless you are adopting a more realistic approach to game play. I have all my A380-900's on routes longers than 19,600kms each to maximise the ticket price and it also means I can quickly manage all of my flights in the morning and get them all out with minimal gameplay required. You will have to fly the Mercure several times a day to turn lots of cash, so upgrade to Mercure and then quickly to DC10-10, you want to look to getting the max of 600 aircraft in your fleet asap before changing plane types.

Don't even consider cargo until you are at 600 A390's as it is waste of pax points and pays far less than passengers transport.

$50 dollar fuel tonight at 11pm also, so build up your money today and buy as much fuel as possible.

$50 dollar fuel now guys! Between 11pm and 12 midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dannye92

How did you know it was going to be that cheap? :P

• Advertisement

dannye92 wrote: »
    How did you know it was going to be that cheap? :P

Fuel is always $50 at 11pm on the 25th of every month. I have also spotted another trend emerging of really cheap fuel at 11am on variable days and I got it for $15 there a few days back, it doesn't seem to be on a fixed schedule other than it often appears at 11am.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I just started this game a few days ago. At the minute I have 16 Dassault mercures, I'm advertising them at the highest price and my stock level is at 20 cent (lizziet airlines)
    I buy dassault mercures the minute I have enough money and start a new route.

Is there anything else I should be doing?

lizt wrote: »
    I just started this game a few days ago. At the minute I have 16 Dassault mercures, I'm advertising them at the highest price and my stock level is at 20 cent (lizziet airlines)
    I buy dassault mercures the minute I have enough money and start a new route.

Is there anything else I should be doing?

Kepp flying your fleet and once you have enough money buy some DC-10's which will give you a quick infusion of money from higher earnings to expand your Mercure fleet faster, once you have a few hundred mercures start expanding the DC-10 fleet until you hit 600 aircraft, then begin replacing the Mercures with A380-900's, this will take several weeks however.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Gerard93

The Monthly Table for Fuel Prices and Aircraft Comparision Chart etc my link to this does not seem to work anymore anyone have an update link for this??

Thanks.

Gerard93 wrote: »
    The Monthly Table for Fuel Prices and Aircraft Comparision Chart etc my link to this does not seem to work anymore anyone have an update link for this??

Thanks.

This is one handy tool, you can see when the cheapest fuel and advertising will be plus calculate seat yields etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m7a5c226j7rr5dl

• Advertisement

This is one handy tool, you can see when the cheapest fuel and advertising will be plus calculate seat yields etc.

Hi Stinicker,
    Cannot find the file from the link you posted, just getting the Mediafire site ??

Ignore the above, got it now sorted - Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

FUEL $15 for the next ten minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭whiteley91

FUEL IS $10 PER 1,000LBS!!!
    Stock up to the max!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I cordially invite everyone to invest in Agrippa Airlines.... :D It is actually sort of surprising how this is the only somewhat interesting game that's on facebook. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 POF_eire

It says I have a 10 ban for violating TOS. It's been saying this for 2 weeks. Now I'm not great at Maths but I think that's more than 10 hours.

Hi all,
    The Quick Reference Guide Ver.4 I can open this but cannot select any of the Tabs i.e. Fuel Prices, Aircraft Comparision etc.
    I am trying to access this with Open Office Spreadsheets and MS Works Ver.7 (2005) Any ideas ??

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

$15 fuel for the next 35 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭2011abc

Stinicker wrote: »

http://www.mediafire.com/?m7a5c226j7rr5dl

OMG !That tool totally takes the guesswork out of fuel costs .Just look up the day and time .I find I need to subtract 6 hours from time but otherwise its worked PERFECTLY all day .It predicts 50 euro fuel at 11pm on Monday 25 June so we shall see!!!(I opened it with a free Excel Viewer downloaded from Microsoft -surorised it had a date as old as 2008 on file)

I seem to have twice as many cleaners as I need and CANT fire them !Have already provoked three or four strikes !And buying new planes doesnt seem to 'use them up'!!!Game glitch !?Theyre now being paid nearly as well as pilots !!!

50 FUEL TONIGHT (Monday 15 June) 11pm (No cheaper till its rock botom at 15 on 4th July at 11am )

• Advertisement

$50 dollar fuel now between 11pm and 12 midnight.

Royal Sun Atlantic Airlines is now a well oiled all Airbus A390 operator with 600 of the aircraft in the fleet earning nearly 4billion a day. I am retiring all my old freighters replacing them with A380F's and have recently retired my Mercure freighters and Boeing 747's freighters and in about 2 weeks I will have completed the game with all the Cargo Freighters on A380's also earing around $200 million a day which is chump change compared to the passenger market where the real earnings are.

Try IE if Firefox cant log you in!

2011abc wrote: »
    Try IE if Firefox cant log you in!

I know that was LITERALLY last minute advice from me but it saved me from a major disappointment !

15 fuel now, cheapest till this day next month !

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Fuel now $10 (and for another 9 minutes.......)

TEN!?Sneaky divils!

Fuel $50 tonight - 11pm for an hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Think I might just sell all my A380s and make things more interesting. Tis getting boring at this stage.

And then do what?

• Advertisement

$15 fuel now!

Advertisement