Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Can I get added to the list ?
    Airush Airlines

Rapidly expanding folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Shane Slv

domrush wrote: »
    Airush Airlines

Rapidly expanding folks!

Bought: 299997 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

domrush wrote: »
    Airush Airlines

Rapidly expanding folks!

Me too please? Started this yesterday and have the following so far. Aer Ding Airlines ;)

17 Breguet 763 and should manage another 2 shortly....

cant find your airline, you sure you spelt it right

Should be?:confused:

Ranked as 208,477

2nd attempt at this though had a different name last time round. Can't see a way to send a link..

• Advertisement

Dingatron wrote: »
    Should be?:confused:

Ranked as 208,477

2nd attempt at this though had a different name last time round. Can't see a way to send a link..

When i do a search for "Aer Ding Airlines" i get no results :confused:

Go and send me "SLEV AIR Airlines" a email form the mailbox i should be able to find your airline that way

got your email and did a search still no luck :(

airlinemananahde.jpg
    airlinemananager.jpg

Done thanks! Wow that's weird. Ha I'll change my name to Ghost Air. No worries I'll have to figure this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭crisco10

Anybody have any opinions on replacing old aircraft?

I have an Md80 and the original 738 that have well over 1000 hours at this stage. They don't seem to be breaking down more often but then again, i may just not be noticing!

My inclination is to not waste money on replacements and invest in new aircraft instead...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Eoinsheehy

Shane Slv wrote: »
    got your email and did a search still no luck :(

airlinemananahde.jpg
    airlinemananager.jpg

Maybe you should seriously consider c-checking apparently you engineer wants it:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Eoinsheehy

crisco10 wrote: »
    Anybody have any opinions on replacing old aircraft?

I have an Md80 and the original 738 that have well over 1000 hours at this stage. They don't seem to be breaking down more often but then again, i may just not be noticing!

My inclination is to not waste money on replacements and invest in new aircraft instead...

Maybe you should replace your MD80 with an Airbus A319-200 as it's lighter on fuel and has 1,000 extra range. But on the down-side it's passenger capacity is slightly smaller.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭crisco10

Eoinsheehy wrote: »
    Maybe you should replace your MD80 with an Airbus A319-200 as it's lighter on fuel and has 1,000 extra range. But on the down-side it's passenger capacity is slightly smaller.

Well, if I were to replace it it would be with the a321. more Pax and same range. Simple swap in process. But everytime I buy a new A321, I just put it on a new route! I can't bring myself to reduce my fleet size!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Faith wrote: »
    Hello folks! Been playing this for a little while now, but only just made it to this thread. Running Vicma Airlines, stock currently at $8.15 and rising. Feel free to invest! :)

One week on and shares are up to €13.74! They're about to rise another bit tonight with a planned 4 new A340-200s. There's about 380,000 shares left if you want to take the opportunity to invest.

Thanks to all my investors so far!

Maybe you should seriously consider c-checking apparently you engineer wants it

Don't worry the Checks have been and are being done :) Just alot of aircraft need them at the same time thats why their is so many emails

Faith wrote: »
    One week on and shares are up to €13.74! They're about to rise another bit tonight with a planned 4 new A340-200s. There's about 380,000 shares left if you want to take the opportunity to invest.

Thanks to all my investors so far!

Bought 119,998 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

I have been investing in a couple of airlines I have seen here. Since I run a reasonbly small airline should it be expected for my share price to drop form investing? And if anyone is in the mood to return the favour my (small but growing) airline is Whoppar Airlines. Have 6 Aircraft flying 6 Routes. My current Share price is 0.28/0.29 and steadily rising.

Thanks to all the investors. Here is an update on the airline.
    Now flying 19 routes with:
    12 - ATR 42-500
    01 - B737-300
    01 - B737-700ER
    01 - B737-300
    01 - Fokker 100 Tray650
    01 - CRJ 100
    01 - ATR 42-320
    01 - ATR 42-400

Have just under 10mil lb fuel and 5.9mil cash. Stocks are (slowly) coming up and currently at 0.35

Ok I think I've figured out why no one can invest in Aer Ding. How do I issue shares as I don't seem to have any to offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

The next stage in Griffairs plans is to replace smaller aircraft like the A319-100CJ and the A318-ELITE with A330,s A340,s and A350,s. We plan to have all our translantic routes operated by A330,s.

Dingatron wrote: »
    Ok I think I've figured out why no one can invest in Aer Ding. How do I issue shares as I don't seem to have any to offer?

Has anybody else invested in your airline

Nope new enough to this. Just sent a few friends invites so that may be what was missing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

feckin C-Checks, who gives a rats about safety :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

scudzilla wrote: »
    feckin C-Checks, who gives a rats about safety :mad::mad:

Hehe, yeah I'm getting hammered with these too at the moment.
    Grr.
    Anywho, Mull-Air stock is over the $21 mark now!

11811 wrote: »
    Hehe, yeah I'm getting hammered with these too at the moment.
    Grr.
    Anywho, Mull-Air stock is over the $21 mark now!

Same hear :( its not the cost thats a pain it having the aircraft out of service for nearly a day ! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭corkandproud

At what stage do the C-Checks start coming around, is it based on hours flown?

yup every 400 hours

Has anyone just ignored C checks?? I wonder if anything happens??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

wayne2107 wrote: »

The likelyhood of damage rises exponentially.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭corkandproud

wayne2107 wrote: »

How much is a c-check, is it cheaper than replacing the plane?

Griffair have placed an order with Airbus for 100 new aircraft. The order will be a mixture of A330,340, and 350 models. Joe Griffin CEO of Griffair explained the new aircraft will mostly replace rather than expand the company. Griffair are currently phasing out their A318- Elite, and A319-100CJ type aircraft. The company currently operates a fleet of 208 planes all of which are Airbus models.

Griffair
    Your Airline

• Advertisement

How much is a c-check, is it cheaper than replacing the plane?

Not really no. Smaller planes are cheaper. An A380 (Which Ive none of yet!) is around 6 mill. An A319 is 163 thousand. The C check can take anything from 4 hours to a full day.

Advertisement