Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Eoinsheehy

Just another bulliten for shareholders and nonshareholders alike today I removed the ATRs on my very short-haul flights in favour of more fuel efficent Antonov AN-148-100As to keep any fuel costs to a minimum. Also despite what I said in the last update we will not be able to modernise our medium-haul fleet from DC-9-21s to Members of the Airbus A320 by the end of the
    due to the fact that fuel has fallen to $400 and I spent $4 milion on fuel but it'll be finished by the 8th of January. We do not plan to launch more than 4 new flights by the end of the year due to the fact that we plan to spend most of our resources on fleet modernisation. Despite what people have said there should be stocks available in my Airline but if there isn't then I'm blaming Airline Manager for that mess up. Also because I've spent lots on fuel my stock prices are falling but will be rising again soon but garaunteeded some ejit will sell their stocks so watch out some stocks might come on the Market soon!
    route_graph_in_air.php?uid=100000493514017
    Yours in flight,
    Eoin Sheehy,
    CEO of MiniKegg Airlines

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Aedan

I am totally addicated to this game lads. Only good thing about facebook if ya ask me.

I am currently flying 50 DC10-10's and have them running almost maximum distance's (6436km) and with billboard advertising im running them all at 99% capicity (regardless of demand) What i am wondering now, should i keep on buying DC10-10's or save for a day and a half and start an A380 fleet? I have almost 300,000,000 in fuel as i buy up a load of it when its at 400 but my share price is still only around 5.50

Anyone who is after a good return on investment check out Aedan Airlines. Still have lots of stock left :-)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Just noticed a message at the bottom of the mailbox tab. 200 bonus pax points due to seasonal goodwill. Click to collect (or click to reject !!!). Nice !!

Barlisand Airlines. $8.53 and rising steadily.

None for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

I invested in Bourke Airlines at .16, 200000 bought.

Nice work Mull-Air, I've a tidy profit since your post yesterday...

What return should I be getting on an A321-200 flight near max range, I'm averahging around 420,000 per flight as it is.
    Thought I read somewhere it's earnings should be over the half-million mark??

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

just signed up for this dont know how i missed this. Currently flying one route dublin - miami in a b737-800.
    Cant wait to get into this my airlines called ''lyonsytron airlines''.

• Advertisement

smccarrick wrote: »

Ditto:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I'm not seeing it either bur I think it was there a few weeks back and I accepted them then.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

staker wrote: »
    What return should I be getting on an A321-200 flight near max range, I'm averahging around 420,000 per flight as it is.

Demand level (along with distance) determines ticket price. Even at max distance- if you've not got an optimal demand- you're not going to max out your potential income (and your PAX is not going to be max'ed out either). Make sure the demand level is in the 90s, advertise the route (preferably with billboards), and max the distance. Use some of the website mentioned in this thread to work out good routes, and max your yields on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tylero

Many thanks to those who have invested in TSOS airlines already. We are currently focusing on expanding our European routes and purchasing more DC921s. We are looking to open at least four new short haul routes by the end of the year to destinations including Russia and Greece.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

I think he's just spotted the one from a few weeks ago!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Griffair have opened a new hub in Toronto.

We have started to sell off our BAE146 aircraft.
    These will be replaced by Airbus units. Unfortunately we are to Close our Cardiff hub and cease most Shorthaul routes between Ireland and the UK. We are also closing down our Inter UK routes. These routes are simply not viable for the company.

Griffair are to launch an impressive 100 new routes from our hubs at Dublin, Frankfurt, Sydney and Toronto. These will be medium and long haul routes, some of which have been launched already.

A deal with Airbus will bring over 100 aircraft to our fleet in the next 2 weeks. The order will be made up of

A318
    A319
    A320
    A321
    A330
    A340
    A350

Senior members of Griffair are currently in France getting a breifing on the A380, however at this stage no orders have been placed, an order however for 10 A350 has been confirmed.

Griffair
    Your Airline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cubas gratis

cubas gratis airlines is seaching a few investors.
    currently flying 115 aircraft from Muscat, Montevideo and Mexico City.
    great advise on this board, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Panrich

staker wrote: »
    I invested in Bourke Airlines at .16, 200000 bought.

Nice work Mull-Air, I've a tidy profit since your post yesterday...

Thank you Staker. I have bought a lot of fuel today when it was cheap but I still managed to go from .16 to .18 on the day with another BAC111-500 added to the fleet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Panrich wrote: »
    Thank you Staker. I have bought a lot of fuel today when it was cheap but I still managed to go from .16 to .18 on the day with another BAC111-500 added to the fleet.

200K stock bought in Bourke here also. Hopefully I bought in the right one as two airlines have that name :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Panrich

Ludo wrote: »
    200K stock bought in Bourke here also. Hopefully I bought in the right one as two airlines have that name :D

Ludo, you got the right one. Hope to make a decent profit for you all in the near future.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

not been much fuel after getting the 850m lbs achievement and am now just $30mill away from reaching the $1 billion cash reserve achievement.

going to be blowing it all on a few A380s and a Concorde so if anyone wants to buy shares now would be a good time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Aedan wrote: »
    I am totally addicated to this game lads. Only good thing about facebook if ya ask me...............What i am wondering now, should i keep on buying DC10-10's or save for a day and a half and start an A380 route

I say stick with the DC10s for a while. Add some A340-200 or B787-8 to your fleet. Great return on these aircraft. (Cost $16/19M,should get minimum $1.2 per full range flight) A380 is good but my best routes only get $6M per flight with an initial outlay of over $200M. Only buy the A380 when you have a very large (150+) fleet and/or want the achievement (which really doesn't help your airline in a meaningful way) Better for you profits to buy 12 A342 than a single A380!

I got mine first one as I passed 150 aircraft. When I hit 200 I startes to buy 1 every couple of days. Now have 295 aircraft, 23 of which are A380.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

miju wrote: »
    not been much fuel after getting the 850m lbs achievement and am now just $30mill away from reaching the $1 billion cash reserve achievement.

going to be blowing it all on a few A380s and a Concorde so if anyone wants to buy shares now would be a good time :)

Whats your airline? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

castie wrote: »
    Whats your airline? :)

OMAC Airlines, just made my $1 billin cash achievement and bought myself a concorde (then sold it :p ) as well as my first 4 Airbus A380s and am nw also flying to every country in the world direct from Dublin :D

route_graph_in_air.php?uid=1424898799

edit: oops forgot New Zealand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭afatbollix

except new zeland :P

• Advertisement

I've a real mixed bag of A/C

MD80*3
    A321-200*3
    B787-8*1
    B767-200ER*1
    B757-300*5
    B737-100*5
    B787-3*1
    B767-200*1
    MD-88*2
    B707*9

Share price @2.99

Air Striker Airlines, Ted is back!!:D

(Messed up my airline name, would prefer Striker Airlines but I'm not wasting 100 pax points to change it:rolleyes:)

OMAC Airlines, just made my $1 billin cash achievement and bought myself a concorde (then sold it :p ) as well as my first 4 Airbus A380s and am nw also flying to every country in the world direct from Dublin :D

Gah wanted to invest :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Have about 170,000 shares left in Mull-Air! Stock up to 13.36 and rising well!
    Hope to hit the 20 mark this week! Thanks to those who invested already.

Wow it's the worlds biggest spider!

11811 wrote: »
    Have about 170,000 shares left in Mull-Air! Stock up to 13.36 and rising well!
    Hope to hit the 20 mark this week! Thanks to those who invested already.

All gone now it seems :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Been quite on this thread for the last few weeks due to holidays etc. Still been keeping up with the airline though.

Air-Madrid have sucessfully completed replacing all MD80s with A321-200s, with some more purchased for new routes. Also recieved a delivery of 3 747-300s today. Plan is to add some more short-haul routes, then get some more A380s and 747s.

Stock price continues to rise, with some stock left available.
    graph-1.png

Total Flights: 2,840
    Pax of all Time: 538883
    Stock Rate: 26.97

Route Map:

route_graph_in_air-2.gif

Just a short notice; MiniKegg Airlines has commenced the docomissioning of our DC-9-21 arm of the fleet and replacing them with more fuel efficent Bombardier CRJ 900ERs, so far we have changed 2 routes to newer fuel efficent aircraft and we hope to change 4 more by the end of the day.

Yours in flight,
    Eoin Sheehy,
    CEO of MiniKegg Airlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Blasta Air Airlines.
    Currently @ .11c for 1 ordinary share.
    Currently have 2 Aircrafts on successful very routes, looking into more!

4223356123_1e165f51e3.jpg

Airline name is: BLASTA AIR not to be mixed up with others.

UPDATE: Down 1c to 10c that is a bargain, they will rise, but buy fast!
    When they're gone they're gone!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Hello folks! Been playing this for a little while now, but only just made it to this thread. Running Vicma Airlines, stock currently at $8.15 and rising. Feel free to invest! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cubas gratis

Faith wrote: »
    Hello folks! Been playing this for a little while now, but only just made it to this thread. Running Vicma Airlines, stock currently at $8.15 and rising. Feel free to invest! :)

in for a couple of shares
    cubas gratis airlines

Advertisement