Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Brí airlines

Make sure you put a fada on the I and it comes up in the search as BrÁ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭reverandkenjami

Just expanded again! Up to 46 routes now - mix of short and medium haul! Share price still low!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

-Farewell to the CRJ and ATR-

Today Griffair will replace its CRJ-100 and Atr type aircraft with Airbus A318,s. This should be completed by tonight.

Tomorow we will be launching some more european destianations from Dublin. Also our new Dublin - San Francisco service will commence using a brand new A330-300.

Griffair
    Your Airline

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

have managed to build up fuel reserves to 200 million lbs without my shares taking any hit and am up to 158 routes now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

same here, got up to 200mil lbs fuel and have $183m in the bank
    should have my first A380 tomorrow, got the 8500 catering and 500k pax achievements earlier, shares at $9.95 so will break the $10 in a few hours I reckon, busy few days :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Green Jersey Index

Does anyone fancy updating the green jersey index... its been a while!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArN09fPYffNadGd6Vk1vQlF6ajFQQmxLSHJ5S1BWeGc&hl=en

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Coyote

El Coyote Airline
    in the 3 days since I posted up the spreadsheet
    shares were at $5:41 now $13:62
    bought 60 Il-86 for 11mill each
    bought 100mill more fuel
    over 1.2 mill passengers
    360 routes
    and anyone who bought in at 18 cent there investment is now worth 75 times more than they cost

I am a bit surprised that no one had any questions about the spreadsheet
    I tried to make it easy to understand but thought it might be a bit complicated

Coyote

Samson wrote: »
    Shares currently just under $7.00 each, get in quick.

Just invested

Coyote wrote: »
    El Coyote Airline
    in the 3 days since I posted up the spreadsheet
    shares were at $5:41 now $13:62
    bought 60 Il-86 for 11mill each
    bought 100mill more fuel
    over 1.2 mill passengers
    360 routes
    and anyone who bought in at 18 cent there investment is now worth 75 times more than they cost

I am a bit surprised that no one had any questions about the spreadsheet
    I tried to make it easy to understand but thought it might be a bit complicated

Coyote

Its actually very good!! You've made me a millionaire :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Just invested

Thanks, have reciprocated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Delighted to announce the purchase of our first 380
    Even more delighted that it was $215m not $255m therefore leaving money in my account!
    Also tickled pink with the $6m it brings in per flight and that my share price jumped from $10.14 to $11.64

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Zoikz airlines - just bought our first A380, flying direct to Australia! Invest now, while our stock is still in the low double digits. (well, $10 or so is about as low as you can get in double digits!).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Prenderb wrote: »
    Zoikz airlines - just bought our first A380, flying direct to Australia! Invest now, while our stock is still in the low double digits. (well, $10 or so is about as low as you can get in double digits!).

Bought 50000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Eoinsheehy

Whoever is running R3D Airlines thank you I just noticed that the value of my shares in in your Airline rose 10 fold.:D

Eoinsheehy wrote: »
    Whoever is running R3D Airlines thank you I just noticed that the value of my shares in in your Airline rose 10 fold.:D

Very welcome!! I think you were one of the few to jump on board early!! Sit tight - should be buying a few more aircraft tomorrow which should increase them even more!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Just added 18 new A321-200's to my london hub, all at 96% or better demand flights. Total now of 44 routes (30 - A321-200's and the rest various B 737's and 707's)

All routes flying within a couple hundred miles of max distance and lowest demand is 91%, vast majority 95% or better.

route_graph_in_air.php?uid=1367142079

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Normal service now resuming for Scudzilla Airlines, got the 850mill lbs of fuel achievement so now time for my shares to rocket :D:D

I started playing about 4days ago. ...& totally addicted to it:eek:

Fly Premium Airlines

Total Flights:366
    Pax of all Time:16246

Aircraft

ATR 42-600 x11
    CRJ100LR x2
    MD80 x3
    B737-700C x2

Saving for A320 & A321. Eventually all current aircraft will be replaced by Airbus. :D

route_graph_in_air.php?uid=744345561

• Registered Users Posts: 18,394 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Theres about 50k shares available in kippy airlines at the moment.
    Steady growth,
    3 a380 800's every two days at this stage, shares over €100 each but you will get a good return on them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

What are people using for shorthaul Europe flights? I've a fleet of B707-100s servicing European destinations and then Airbuses of various configurations for longer haul (with the odd anamoly that I never got rid of while I was doing some experimenting).

I'm getting a lot of damage on the B707-100s and was wondering if there is a good replacement for them (or whether I should just put up with the damage).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

Only found this thread today :)

I own Floggit Airlines..

Going through a rough patch at athe moment, But turning the corner.

I've already had Cabin Crew and Cleaners go on strike this week,Damn unions!

But have 30,000 shares in various airlines that has a value of 100k..

Have 20 short routes and am now saving to break into long haul..

Has anyone actually paid to get the extras on the game??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you lose achievments for a/c if you sell them? I started by saving for the airbus A380-800 but now that I'm only 15million, I've decided to save for Concorde. Sell the Concorde after one flight then buy the airbus A38-800 sell that. Then spend 400 million on the Boeing 787. Which should see my stock price sky rocket.

My plan is to have a full compliment of 787's till I hit the 400 mark then I'll switch over to the airbus A380-800. I know this is wishful thinking but who knows.

okay, seven days later and i have finally got half a billion in the bank to spend, so my plan is coming into action. Their are around 40,000 shares available. http://apps.facebook.com/airline_manager/users.php?uID=1820979577.

Concorde will be doing one sector dub-ord

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

smccarrick wrote: »
    What are people using for shorthaul Europe flights? I've a fleet of B707-100s servicing European destinations and then Airbuses of various configurations for longer haul (with the odd anamoly that I never got rid of while I was doing some experimenting).

I'm getting a lot of damage on the B707-100s and was wondering if there is a good replacement for them (or whether I should just put up with the damage).

I use the 787-3 for medium haul, around 5,000km range, it goes 3 times a day and brings in around $1.7m a day based on it going 3 times. Send it at 9am, 5pm and before bed time! :D
    Fairly easy on fuel compared to the income it brings versus the competitors too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    okay, seven days later and i have finally got half a billion in the bank to spend, so my plan is coming into action. Their are around 40,000 shares available. http://apps.facebook.com/airline_manager/users.php?uID=1820979577.

Concorde will be doing one sector dub-ord

You don't have to send it out at all, or have a route associated with it- just have it included in your fleet- update your achievements, it gets included and immediately dispose of it........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

smccarrick wrote: »
    You don't have to send it out at all, or have a route associated with it- just have it included in your fleet- update your achievements, it gets included and immediately dispose of it........
    but just think how p'd off you'll get Gaybo and his nieghbours in Howth when you take off eastbound :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭gaff85

Over the last number of days I have been concentrating on gaining achievements. Today I have received the 1 billion dollar in bank achievement and also the company 500 million achievement.

Stock should raise rather sharply as I spend the billion dollars on additional aircraft.

Frayah Express Airlines

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

In terms of resale value the A380 isn't great. Just looking at my first one (EJ-BIG) It has 390 hours on it and resale value is currently $98.7M. C check to pop up next!!! My newset A380 has 208 hours and value is $125.1M.

Having just sold my B737-8s/9s. These were sold for approx 50% with a lot more hours on the clock.

Am working on achievements myself. Saving to get the $1Bn in the bank at the moment.

Also slowly phasing out my shorthaul Boeings/Embraers.Never did buy any ATRs/MDs.
    E190->A318. B738->A319. B739->A320. B739ER->A321.
    My 10 B737-7s will be replaced by a mix of A320/A321, as some of those routes are above teh max range of the A320 (6230 vs 5700)

Bought a smattering of B747 types a while back. May get rid of or standardise to B748. Want to have a pretty standard fleet of A320 family/A342/A388/B788/B783/B748.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭hugoline

Dacian wrote: »
    C check to pop up next!!!
    That's another 6.5 million per plane. I am currently feeling your pain too :D

Besides the 787-8, I found the Il-96-400 to be the next step up towards the A380. With two almost 12 hour flights the profits are close to 4 Million per day (granted, they are 40 million to buy and quite thirsty, but well worth it IMO if you are close to the 400 route limit)

MiniKegg Airlines
    Rolo Air Airlines
    Fly Premium Airlines
    Farrell Air Airlines
    Griffair Airlines

Just invested another large chunk in the above ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Just started Oh!Fu*k Airlines! Whats the best way of getting going? Sell the 737 in favour of 3/4 Atr's or keep it??

Any advice really would be nice!

Advertisement