Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Haunted Live

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

The show is crap and anyone that watches it is fooling themselves if they think they will see paranormal evidence. Its all just Yvette Fielding and her husband poking their unfortunate production crew.
    Yvette deserves an oscar! She is some actress! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭jenny4385

The show is crap and anyone that watches it is fooling themselves if they think they will see paranormal evidence. Its all just Yvette Fielding and her husband poking their unfortunate production crew.

i dont watch it to see evidence, its poorly for the fun of watching them 'scare themselves'......
    halloween night was very disappointing they didnt seem to go to the vigil scene a whole lot very dispapointing

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭H1tmonlii

I watched as much of the week as i could. I was sick so i had nothing else to do. I was actually looking forward to it because the January one was really good imo, but it was awful. I missed the first night and the Monday and Tuesday ones. The whole thing was a bore fest. NOTHING actually happened. Every once in a while Yvette would scream or something and near the end Stuart and Karl ALWAYS went off on their own and saw something. The medium picked up some names which never came up, there was only FAINT tapping, and the cherry on top was when we heard people walking upstairs above the team and Karl, being the reliable and trustworthy one, went off to check. Of course, there was nobody 'upstairs in the room above us'. And of course the last night was awful too. They went to a forest, hung Karl, did a séance and then left. They were back at half eleven! The investigation didn't start until about half nine. There was a break every 10 minutes which was a real atmosphere breaker. And Paul Ross was obviously astounded by what was going on during these 'truly fascinating', 'amazing' 'findings'.

With all the bad bits, there was some good bits. The ouija board at the studio was good. Paul Ross actually showed emotion! Stuart looked freaky. Yvette and Cath's under the stage was awful though.

I mean, come on.

Advertisement