Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Haunted Live

Options
  • 31-10-2009 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

OMG is anyone else wathching most haunted live night 7???/
    its getting freakier each night... cant wait from tomorrow....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Ive been watching it all week but tonights very funny .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Something has always botheed me. People ALWAYS claim to have seen figures of people as ghosts or silhouettes or whatever. They say they see bodies or heads and ghosts always resemble the human form.

So why when Most Haunted go to all these supposedly haunted places have they NEVER filmed or photographed the ghost of the human form?

Tap twice for yes . once for no

According to MH all ghosts can do is tap and whistle

BVB wrote: »

Exactly, and what is this "Orb" business?

I remember seeing one episode and they said they could see an orb in a room, turned out to be a spider out of focus! Rubbish!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Most Haunted is really terrible. I feel sorry for all the people texting in warning that "the name John will be important tonight. Be safe team!". What a load of bull.

And the ghosts only tap and whilstle because that's the easiest thing to do off camera. It is entertaining though watching them pretend to be scared. I really think they could do better though and rig up some special effects to make some things actually happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭jenny4385

did you see them all collapse there lil while ago??? poor matt

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

Best footage of a ghost caught on camera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MThEZ0kllBc

Ya know what's REAL spooky? The fact that people still watch the show even after This

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2005/10/28/spooky-truth-tv-s-most-haunted-con-exposed-tv-115875-16303507/

I remember hearing Ciaran O'Keefe talk about it on the radio. I'm amazed the show is allowed to air.

You mean this isn't real ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uD0dPhr9cQ

its good entertainment for ths time of year tho?

• Advertisement

jenny4385 wrote: »
    its good entertainment for ths time of year tho?

Yeah, if they were saying that none of it is real. But they're selling it as genuine. So no, its not good entertainment

cant wait for tomorrow night !!!! :) should be class

jenny4385 wrote: »
    cant wait for tomorrow night !!!! :) should be class

So i take it you didnt read the article i linked to?

If not then i will tell you this, the article points out the proof as to why the show is fake and why Derek Acorah got sacked, for fakery.

Read it, or ignore it and keep deluding yourself into believing that the show is real

MrStuffins wrote: »
    So i take it you didnt read the article i linked to?

If not then i will tell you this, the article points out the proof as to why the show is fake and why Derek Acorah got sacked, for fakery.

Read it, or ignore it and keep deluding yourself into believing that the show is real

It doesn't have to be real to be entertaining . enjoy you night jenny . I will be watching too:)

i did read your articles.....
    its not a case of whether its real or not...... it creates a bit of spook for this time of year and its something different compared to watchin horror films that we ve all seen a million times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Eirgizmo

So much for the "Eight Faces of Evil" - looking around here last night it was more like two faces of boredom.

I was expecting something more impressive from Most Haunted last night, but instead I struggled to keep awake. What a crock of crap! I believe in ghosts and I would love nothing better than for them to capture some real footage, but some of their experiments were way too theatrical and were obviously designed to distract people from the fact that there was actually feck all happening!

As Yvette might squeal "COPY ME! COPY ME! *YAWN...*"

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

did anything actually happen this week? Anytime i turned it on they were saying "did you hear that? did you hear that?" then running around screaming! if they are there to investigate why dont they try and get proof instead of using the 1 camera and screaming whenever the ghost actually tries to communicate. They used to set up locked off cameras and sound recording devices but thats all gone now and its mediums and yvette and cat screaming while karl or some other person faints. its a joke. And then theres these so called appearances on the webcams. Have they ever looked back at the footage and put up the results?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I watched it all wk,thought it was very boring and crap compared to last yrs one.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

They need to invest in some torches... or better still, turn on the lights :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feelio

have them all recorded on sky plus, is it worth my while watching them so??

• Advertisement

feelio wrote: »
    have them all recorded on sky plus, is it worth my while watching them so??

nope

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

Its not even that its boring, its bloody hilarious, always good for a laugh. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Does anyone know what happened on the last night - the hanging.

I fell asleep and was raging I didnt see it.

Watched 7 out of the 8 live shows..nothing happened at all. that Karl does my head in, dont believe a word out of his mouth..something ALWAYS seems to happen to him. Bad actor!!

The person I believe the most is Kath, she really seems terrified.

LadyE wrote: »
    Does anyone know what happened on the last night - the hanging.

I fell asleep and was raging I didnt see it.

Watched 7 out of the 8 live shows..nothing happened at all. that Karl does my head in, dont believe a word out of his mouth..something ALWAYS seems to happen to him. Bad actor!!

The person I believe the most is Kath, she really seems terrified.

they hung karl with a safety harness. he looked scared. they showed it from diffeent angles. yvette got upset. and that was that. pure muck

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

As someone who has been on countless paranormal investigations over the past 5 years I can honestly say that Most Haunted is a load of rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Grimes wrote: »
    As someone who has been on countless paranormal investigations over the past 5 years I can honestly say that Most Haunted is a load of rubbish.
    totally agree it is a load of rubbish...i dont know why people like it!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Don't forget playing charades: "I'm getting a J...John....Jim..."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Yeah, if they were saying that none of it is real. But they're selling it as genuine. So no, its not good entertainment

Actually they're not, OFCOM classify it as entertainment and AFAIK there is a notice saying it's an entertainment show.

I watch it the odd time because it's funny, not because I think it's real.
    Did anyone see Most Haunted featuring the Happy Mondays? That was really amusing!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

How many years has this show been running? It must be 5 or 6 at least. In that time they have not captured any evidence in any of their live or pre-recorded shows. I have to admit I watched the first 2 or 3 series hoping to see something happen but it became obvious that it was total hysteria generation. Evette has been caught cheating at least twice and was recorded saying Acorah was a fake Bas$%^d.
    Look up the YouTube clip of her kicking a kitchen press door and doing her hysterical "what was that, what was that" crap.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

The show is crap and anyone that watches it is fooling themselves if they think they will see paranormal evidence. Its all just Yvette Fielding and her husband poking their unfortunate production crew.

Advertisement