Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    So, I'm going to call this one for the 7th of December, so all who can attend, please do!
    Let me know who is coming along and I'll make sure there's enough sausage rolls in!
    Thanks man, but I've my work do that night :(
    Have a great time anyhow !!
    Will there be pics after ??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Thanks man, but I've my work do that night :(
    Have a great time anyhow !!
    Will there be pics after ??

More than likely, and sorry you can't make it, it's always a great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭Inviere

You better stock up because I haven't had a sausage roll in over two years!

Is Sir Halen home??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I'm in! I won't be bringing anything if that's ok, it's my first time :P

I'll be finished work at 7 so will be heading from there. In work at 7 the next day so my night can't be too scandalous...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

So, I'm going to call this one for the 7th of December, so all who can attend, please do!
    Let me know who is coming along and I'll make sure there's enough sausage rolls in!

No search party needed this time.

The soon to be Ratified Irish SNES Mario Circuit 2 Record holder and little miss Sparks shall be in attendance.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

DaveyDave wrote: »
    I'm in! I won't be bringing anything if that's ok, it's my first time :P

I'll be finished work at 7 so will be heading from there. In work at 7 the next day so my night can't be too scandalous...

That's no problem, pm me closer to the date and I'll send you a link to my address

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Inviere wrote: »
    Is Sir Halen home??

Yeah Canada kicked me out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭Inviere

Welcome home man :)

So Canada legalized weed and kicked you out at the same time. Strange

Or did you make such a big dent in the Captain Morgan supplies they needed rid.

Either way welcome home m8 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

You better stock up because I haven't had a sausage roll in over two years!
    Are we getting mustard this time? Jkjk

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihiro&w=720&h=720&bg_color=000000&opacity=100

• Advertisement

That'll depend on your nice/naughty quotient.
    Obviously, you all failed last time.
    Let us hope for less disappointment this time around.

Success = mustard

That'll depend on your nice/naughty quotient.
    Obviously, you all failed last time.
    Let us hope for less disappointment this time around.

Success = mustard
    You mean we didn't cut the mustard?
    I'm at least as good or on par with the doggos
    1487647523994.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Have you prepared my sleeping corner?

Should have the last few bits for the beers pot luck / lucky dip maybe by Tuesday, will I wrap them up?

MrVestek wrote: »
    Have you prepared my sleeping corner?

Yes, but in a stunning and brave move, it's outside this year... Can't wait to see what happens....

Should have the last few bits for the beers pot luck / lucky dip maybe by Tuesday, will I wrap them up?

I have 2 small things for ye now, i'm hoping the rest will appear early next week, shipping speed isn't quite what I was hoping for. Worst case scenario I'll send up two separate packages

So, anyone coming to this or am I going to be eating the sausage rolls on my own.... not to mention the hotdog ketchup I bought in all special like....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

So, anyone coming to this or am I going to be eating the sausage rolls on my own.... not to mention the hotdog ketchup I bought in all special like....

When I read this post the end of this clip popped into my head as my answer...

Atavan reunion so have to go see my bff.
    Sparks said yeah didn't he? With Little Miss that's 4

I'll be there in spirit

• Advertisement

Yep we will both be there. Looking forward to it :)

More the merrier
    Always great to see everybody

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

So, anyone coming to this or am I going to be eating the sausage rolls on my own....

I’ll be there!
    not to mention the hotdog ketchup I bought in all special like....

Gross, forget it, I’m out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

My work Christmas party clashes with this on Friday, it's a shame as it sounds like there'll be a lot of people there. Roll on the first beers of 2019, hopefully I can make it to that one. I just hope I don't miss any dance offs with Atavan being back in the country.

I wonder if this would work better on Saturday night?
    I'll have to consult with the manager, Mrs Ciderman, first though....
    I would be working the next day which is, at this point, traditional!!

Edit: So, we'll make it Saturday, assuming that suits a few more people.
    If that's going to make a disaster for others I'll leave it on Friday.
    Let me know!

I just hope I don't miss any dance offs with Atavan being back in the country.

giphy.gif

Either day suits me really :)

Excellent,
    Saturday it is, no excuses, get your asses to Mars my house!

Saturday’s ok with me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

I wonder if this would work better on Saturday night?
    I'll have to consult with the manager, Mrs Ciderman, first though....
    I would be working the next day which is, at this point, traditional!!

Edit: So, we'll make it Saturday, assuming that suits a few more people.
    If that's going to make a disaster for others I'll leave it on Friday.
    Let me know!

You're crazy changing it now, if I don't make it to this one I'll definitely make the next one. You'll enjoy not being in work the next day for a change.

Advertisement