Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Will I bring the cdi?

I'll bring the cdi.

This of a time for joy and gladness so, no, no CDi!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Guinness crisps are a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Donatron

Can't make it this time i'm afraid, enjoy whatever sadistically bad game you choose to punish yourselves with this time! :p

Thanks to everyone who made it along tonight, it was a great evening and a pleasure to host.
    Sorry some didn't get across to mine, perhaps next time.
    I'm off to bed, some of us have work in a few hours!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Just in the door now, thanks again to all for the fun night, the host and for the gifts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Amazing night little sparks was shattered when we got home

Thanks to all for a great night

Now beddy byes for myself

Hooray!
    I'm now up for work!
    Who needs sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Hey Lads sorry I couldn't make it but I decided to go to Birmingham for the weekend to see a very special lady that I've been chatting to since the Star Trek convention I was at two months ago.

Anyway suffice it to say I left the country a single man and came back after having been assimilated by a liberated Borg drone.

:P

You know, that's the kind of romantic talk that no woman can resist!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Sorry I couldnt make it..I went from ' I'm going and having beers' to 'I'm going but driving' to' I'm driving but after I get the kids to bed 'to' I've fallen asleep in the kids room after they fell asleep.'Been knocked out for the weekend with a bad cold /man flu so I probably would have infected you all.
    Cidey , if you still want to do a deal for the PS2 network card thing let me know and I'll try and meet up somewhere, no worries if not though.
    :)

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    You know, that's the kind of romantic talk that no woman can resist!

Your words. Eat them.

331026.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hope she gave you permission to post that online! Or you'll be back to strangling the one eyed monster in no time. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,608 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

That Riker costume really paid off, eh? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭BGOllie

shouldn't that be in the "post when you get sth new" thread ? ;)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hope she gave you permission to post that online! Or you'll be back to strangling the one eyed monster in no time. :pac:

She doesn't mind.
    o1s1n wrote:
    That Riker costume really paid off, eh? :pac:
    Yes! :P
    LongZ wrote:
    "shouldn't that be in the "post when you get sth new" thread ? ;)

Hey... she's a person not a 'thing'! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

So in a few months when we hear "I'd love to be able to buy that, but I'm not allowed", it literally will be a case of resistance being futile

Myrddin wrote: »
    So in a few months when we hear "I'd love to be able to buy that, but I'm not allowed", it literally will be a case of resistance being futile

She actually told me that I didn't have enough collectibles the last time she was in mine and that I needed to buy more.

The holy grail - I have found it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

FSL.gif:D

I think it is a good idea to remove her image though.
    Just in case

Make it so.

I think it is a good idea to remove her image though.
    Just in case

Make it so.

Seriously dude I did check beforehand!

331044.png

• Advertisement

Further proof, if required.

331046.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

It's all a tad off topic though, is it not?

OK, no problem
    If it turns up on a load of Tumblr pages having being edited its all on you!

DinoRex wrote: »
    It's all a tad off topic though, is it not?

No. I'll be bringing her to a beers when she's around the next time. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

MrVestek wrote: »
    No. I'll be bringing her to a beers when she's around the next time. :P

Whoever is hosting that one will surely now have to deal with larger than normal attendances :D

Whoever is hosting that one will surely now have to deal with larger than normal attendances :D

;-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Whoever is hosting that one will surely now have to deal with larger than normal attendances appendages :D

Fixed that for ya. :P

Don't need no other woman, we gots ourselves a Sera.... anymore is just being greedy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Don't need no other woman, we gots ourselves a Sera.... anymore is just being greedy
    You must have really liked those games!
    ╮(╯▽╰)╭ lol

• Advertisement

Near time for another Beers?
    Any ideas, dates etc?

Advertisement