Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Bicycle

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

I think this has been said before, but the Cake and Pie forum is thatta way.:D

2623883472_c17fe7f797.jpg

And who ever made that cake 'll be getting a severe verbal warning from the guards too - no lights, no reflectors, not even a seat tube! You cant be doing that, there could be a life lost

28lwgsn.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Think its a great idea. Can't see half the cyclists out there at night. Should confiscate the bikes, of the ninja's and they only get them back if they turn up with lights, or collect them during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

BostonB wrote: »
    Think its a great idea. Can't see half the cyclists out there at night.

Should confiscate the bikes, and they only get them back if they turn up with lights and a jacket.

There's no legal requirement to wear a hi-viz jacket, but I agree that the law on lights should be enforced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I've edited my comment so as not to derail the thread.

Advertisement