Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Go Tactical Wexford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

hi do u stock the SRC mp40 gen III ebb? if not could u give me a quote on what would be gettin it in? full payment upfront is not a problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Patrick Joyce

Hey guys,
    just wondering why Spec Ops in Carlow is closed and when it should be open again.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Dave1911

Now back in stock in go tactical wexford, we have our top selling Hot Pack self heating meals! Perfect for hiking, fishing, hunting, being a single man, or for a trip to the cinema*!

The tasty flavors include:

CHICKEN DOPIAZA CURRY
    MEATBALLS & PASTA
    VEGETABLE CURRY
    LANCASHIRE HOTPOT

AND MANY MORE...

All meals are sealed in foil packaging, and have a shelf life of 3 years. They require no re-hydration, just pop them into the heating bag, add water, and in 10-12 mins have a hot meal ready to go!

For more info on this product please call our Wexford shop today!

*(Go Tactical LTD is not held responsible for use of a hot pack meal in a cinema resulting in the patron being ejected from a summer blockbuster)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Patrick Joyce

Can someone please tell me when spec ops carlow will be reopened?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭goblin59

Hey guys how much would it cost to get the ares AFV in? (extremely short sa80)

• Advertisement

Now in store we have for sale a pre owned TM PSG-1. Its in great condition and has all the original accesories. Live out your dreams of being solid snake in style!

For more info call our Wexford Shop, or pop by today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hey guys,

Just wondering have ye any preloved spares for m4.......front ends etc.. :)

Hey guys,

Just wondering have ye any preloved spares for m4.......front ends etc.. :)

Theres a world of stuff here for M4 Type weapons. What are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Dave1911 wrote: »
    Theres a world of stuff here for M4 Type weapons. What are you looking for?

Anything....broken ones prefered complete or not so complete....I'll give ya a call later on...:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 seamusw31

did you guys used to sell the classic army m15 a4 sportline and how much did ye sell it for. i know that you sell the proline now. a friend of mine has a sportline but is trying to tell me that he bought it for 320 from ye. im interested in buying it off him but i dont want to get ripped off

• Advertisement

seamusw31 wrote: »
    did you guys used to sell the classic army m15 a4 sportline and how much did ye sell it for. i know that you sell the proline now. a friend of mine has a sportline but is trying to tell me that he bought it for 320 from ye. im interested in buying it off him but i dont want to get ripped off

PM sent lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭paulie69

Hey guys,
    just wondering why Spec Ops in Carlow is closed and when it should be open again.
    Thanks

Try emailing them or calling them directly mate

http://www.specialops.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

Now in store we have for sale a pre owned TM PSG-1. Its in great condition and has all the original accesories. Live out your dreams of being solid snake in style!

For more info call our Wexford Shop, or pop by today!

hiya,
    I have a couple of questions:
    is the TM PSG-1 still available? and how much is it please?

is that an SR-25 on the shelf in the background of the bloke holding the PSG? if yes, how much is it please?

and is that an ARES DSR-1 on the shelf in the background of the bloke holding the PSG? if yes, how much is that also please?

and when is your website going to be online please?

your shop looks like a fun place to visit: I will have to plan a trip!

thank you

hiya,
    I have a couple of questions:
    is the TM PSG-1 still available? and how much is it please?

is that an SR-25 on the shelf in the background of the bloke holding the PSG? if yes, how much is it please?

and is that an ARES DSR-1 on the shelf in the background of the bloke holding the PSG? if yes, how much is that also please?

and when is your website going to be online please?

your shop looks like a fun place to visit: I will have to plan a trip!

thank you

PM on the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

PM on the way!

thanks for the PM mate: I appreciate it - I totally have to visit your store.
    what are your opening hours like for the easter weekend?

Come now to go Tactical Wexford for summer bargains! We have plenty of items of interest, like the Webtex Warrior compact stove, perfect for when bulky cooking equipment is not an option! Big Tom approved!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ego.emlyn

do you make up name-tapes by any chance?

ego.emlyn wrote: »
    do you make up name-tapes by any chance?

PM on the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Do ye sell "pre-loved" AEGs?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GarH

This is more or less the same letter i posted in the general retailers experience thread (which i received some handy links). I am now posting it here in the stores own thread.

I ordered a pistol from Go Tactical Bray back in early July 2010 and I was told it would take a few weeks for it to arrive. I didn’t have a problem with this as I was in no hurry for it then. I was hoping to have it for a birthday present (the pistol is a Maruzen PPK boxed set) and the person is a big James Bond fan.

In December, still no sign, I visited the store in person and was told by the owner/manager that he know nothing of the order put through in the previous July, but he said he would sort it out. But seeing as it was December, he couldn’t do anything until the new year. Again this was okay with me, after all I was left waiting for so long, whats another week or two.

Since January I have rang the shop nearly every week only to be told that it will be sorted. I am getting passed from Billy to Jack with no help at all.

If this issue is not resolved by next week, I will be talking to a solicitor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

GarH wrote: »
    This is more or less the same letter i posted in the general retailers experience thread (which i received some handy links). I am now posting it here in the stores own thread.

I ordered a pistol from Go Tactical Bray back in early July 2010 and I was told it would take a few weeks for it to arrive. I didn’t have a problem with this as I was in no hurry for it then. I was hoping to have it for a birthday present (the pistol is a Maruzen PPK boxed set) and the person is a big James Bond fan.

In December, still no sign, I visited the store in person and was told by the owner/manager that he know nothing of the order put through in the previous July, but he said he would sort it out. But seeing as it was December, he couldn’t do anything until the new year. Again this was okay with me, after all I was left waiting for so long, whats another week or two.

Since January I have rang the shop nearly every week only to be told that it will be sorted. I am getting passed from Billy to Jack with no help at all.

If this issue is not resolved by next week, I will be talking to a solicitor.

Please email me directly with details regarding this issue, as this seems to be an issue with the previous owner of the bray shop and ill see what i can do for you,( sales@gotactical.ie)

Peter Sharpe
    Director
    Go Tactical Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Open tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

Hey guys any chance you have a KWA MP9 ? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GarH

GoTac
    I emailed you via my gmail account on the same day as the posting.
    Boards.ie seems to be the only way I can get an answer out of you.
    You have 1 day left to reply with a solution.

I don't like the way this has had to go, but you have left me no choice.

Hey guys any chance you have a KWA MP9 ? Thanks :)

PM on the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Thanks for fixing the gun for me :D
    I couldn't belive it was mine that you were shooting in the back when I walked in, its a lot better than it was.

Thanks again.

richieffff wrote: »
    Thanks for fixing the gun for me :D
    I couldn't belive it was mine that you were shooting in the back when I walked in, its a lot better than it was.

Thanks again.

No problem lad, twas all magic!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭airsoftnewbie

hey do you have the ca p90 with built in red dot scope???

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

GarH wrote: »
    GoTac
    I emailed you via my gmail account on the same day as the posting.
    Boards.ie seems to be the only way I can get an answer out of you.
    You have 1 day left to reply with a solution.

I don't like the way this has had to go, but you have left me no choice.

@ GarH
    As per your email dated 6th may, still waiting for the paper work to be droped in to the bray store.

• Advertisement

Go Tactical Wexford will be closed on Sunday the 22nd of May for staff training.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement