Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Tactical Wexford

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Dave1911

For display in our Wexford shop, we have a CA M15A4 SLV in tigerstripe. As painted by our magician of camo, this is another fine example of what you can get on your rifle.
    For more info contact our wexford shop where a confused member of staff will answer your questions. Maybe.

Wexford 053 91 26844

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

any word on that m15a4 carbine order yet??
    the sportline version

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

$kilkenny wrote: »
    any word on that m15a4 carbine order yet??
    the sportline version

No sign yet, order delayed in china, call in to us and we will give you a loan of a gun till yours comes in......

na its good.. ill just wait
    but any idea when it would be in?

thanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

Hey dave the m4 front rail that you lent me for the mall aorked brilliant and I have to say if it's not needed I think it will be staying on and i'll sort sumthing out with ya.
    Could you pm me with a rough price for all the following:
    • m4 front rail system (to keep or another one :P)
    • have my m4 rewired to the stock ( think I need a new stock tube for that)
    • rail covers
    • a new cqb type mount (the mount that fits on at the base of the stock tube, if you know what I mean :p) this will allow me to connect my sling to the base of the stock tube.
    Once again thanks for the lent rail system it was brilliant, and if you can pm me when you have an idea of the total price for all the above,
    leigh

• Advertisement

skoolboi wrote: »
    Hey dave the m4 front rail that you lent me for the mall aorked brilliant and I have to say if it's not needed I think it will be staying on and i'll sort sumthing out with ya.
    Could you pm me with a rough price for all the following:
    • m4 front rail system (to keep or another one :P)
    • have my m4 rewired to the stock ( think I need a new stock tube for that)
    • rail covers
    • a new cqb type mount (the mount that fits on at the base of the stock tube, if you know what I mean :p) this will allow me to connect my sling to the base of the stock tube.
    Once again thanks for the lent rail system it was brilliant, and if you can pm me when you have an idea of the total price for all the above,
    leigh

Sent you a PM Lee

Now in stock to add to our range of Krylon Paint, we have cans Woodland Light green. For more info contact our Wexford shop or reply to this thread.

Go Tactical Wexford
    053 9126844

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jams

Hi

You were very prompt refunding me as the last item I ordered was out of stock with RedWolf. Thank you.

I have sent a PM to GoTac requesting a price on another item.

Thanks

hello,

My friend am I ordered 2 M15A4 RIS Sportline Carbines 5 weeks ago on sunday next from you.
    We were told on the day that it would take 2-3 weeks for the order to come in...
    last week(the fourth week) my dad rang and asked when they would be in and he was told late last week or early this week.It is now Mid this week and i still have not got a call so we will be looking for our deposit back on sunday next if there is no delivery by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jams

Gotac can you check you PMs please. The quote you sent me seems to be for the wrong item.

Thanks

• Advertisement

$kilkenny wrote: »
    hello,

My friend am I ordered 2 M15A4 RIS Sportline Carbines 5 weeks ago on sunday next from you.
    We were told on the day that it would take 2-3 weeks for the order to come in...
    last week(the fourth week) my dad rang and asked when they would be in and he was told late last week or early this week.It is now Mid this week and i still have not got a call so we will be looking for our deposit back on sunday next if there is no delivery by then.

thanks Dave everything is sorted out now!

Thanks

Now in stock in limited numbers, we have The SOCOM gear 1911 MEU, and M9 in Tan. Both come with suppressors, the 1911 also comes with Hard carry case and Gemtec lanyard.
    For more info Please call our Wexford shop, or pop by for a cup of tea!

Go Tactical Wexford
    053 91 26844

Now Available to order from Go Tactical, we present the KWA MP9 Gas-Blowback SMG! And Ladies and gentlemen, this is one impressive piece of kit! Constructed of nylon fibre with a metal bolt and guide rod this baby pumps out near 1000rds per minute under optimum conditions!!! Which in this weather involves warming up the gas to room tempreture first!)
    Even so this gun was tested outside, and managed to tear through a full mag of 48 on full auto, and left gas to spare!
    Its compact form means its ideal for CQB, but with its stock folded out its still very comfortable to use even if you have long stupid arms like me!
    It comes in two versions, the A1 which has a forward grip, and the A3 which replaces the grip with a short length of RIS rail. Both types come with a small section of rail on the right side of the receiver and along the top length of the gun. Ideal for mounting Red dot sights, as shown in our photo.
    All in all its a top piece of kit which id recommend in a shot! It will also be available in Tan and OD in the new year.

For more info on this or any other products contact us at our Wexford or Bray Shops, or drop us a line on Boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Hey Peter

I Dropped in a Kings Arms M4 CQB, in to frank a Couple of Weeks ago, Could you Contact me thought PM, and Swap Numbers Please Regarding it
    Thanks

Regards
    Jonathan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

hey Dave whats the price on the pistols?Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Pm on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

can i get a price on the mp9 please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Dave1911 wrote: »
    Now in stock in limited numbers, we have The SOCOM gear 1911 MEU, and M9 in Tan.

Can I get a price for both please?

richieffff wrote: »
    Can I get a price for both please?

PM sent to you brother.

can i get a price on the mp9 please.

PM on its way!

• Advertisement

hey guys any word on that order with the m15s in it?
    last i heard it was due the 1st of dec so last week?

Think you're pistol is puny? Need that extra bit of "shock and awe"? Then look no further! With the Madbull AGX launcher you have the power of ten pistols in one package! Perfect for CQB when room clearing! Fire grenade rounds in style, while looking mad cool!
    You could also put it on you're rifle if you want...

For More Info contact our Wexford or Bray shop or drop us a line on Boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 irished86

well dave are the mp9 in stock yet

irished86 wrote: »
    well dave are the mp9 in stock yet
    The MP9s are on pre order at the moment lad. Best thing to do is pop in and we can sort out one for you. Remember we have them coming in January in lovely Tan and OD green!

Now back in stock in Go Tactical:

Viper Assault Vest, Black OD Green, Camo
    Viper Spec Ops knee pads OD Green, Black
    Viper Molle Double pistol mag pouch black
    Web-Tex US assault holsters, Black, OD green, Camo

And many more!

Go Tactical Wexford
    14 westpoint business park
    Clonard, Wexford
    053 91 26844

• Registered Users Posts: 16 irished86

cheers dave will call in next week

bump

I was just wondering if I could get a quote for ordering something from rsov? If ye do that or ehobbyaisa?

Heres a link to the rsov one: http://new.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=3&manufacturerId=48&prodId=1772&cateId=0

And here is the ehobby one: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/army-r85a1-blow-back-airsoft-aeg.html

Thanks, Richie.

Or if you can would it be possible to order in an Army L85A1?

Now in stock in Go Tactical, the Get-A-Grip Traction aids. This niffty piece of kit simply slips on over your shoes and vola, no more slapping on ice, and possibly ending up on the 6 o'clock news! You can even run up walls!*

Call in into Go Tactical today and defeat the white icy menace!

*(Running up walls may not work)

• Advertisement

richieffff wrote: »
    I was just wondering if I could get a quote for ordering something from rsov? If ye do that or ehobbyaisa?

Heres a link to the rsov one: http://new.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=3&manufacturerId=48&prodId=1772&cateId=0

And here is the ehobby one: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/army-r85a1-blow-back-airsoft-aeg.html

Thanks, Richie.

Or if you can would it be possible to order in an Army L85A1?

Well? Don't mind if ye can't. Doesn't have to be before Christmas, I'm asking here 'cos I have a voucher for the shop.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement