Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RETAILERS AND SITE OWNERS GET TOGETHER

Options
  • 29-10-2009 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Hi to all retailers and site owner as some of you are aware we are trying to organise a get together ,we have been disscussing this in the private form for retailers and site owners ,
    It has come to my attention that everyone has not got access to this forum so here is update on discussion.We wanted some where neutral so portlaoise has been suggested ,the hertiage hotel ,we are waiting on an email for dates availbe and then we can all decide on what date suits.
    Can all site and retailers owners pm me an email contact and mobile phone and i will let everyone know what is going on .if you are intrested in this get together please let us know .
    We want all site owners and retailers to attend as we need to get together and get our chamber of commerce up and going .The IAA have said they will give us an help needed in the set up of this .You do not have to be an affiliate of IAA to attend .we want everyone to attend and then we will be able to support one another and get things sorted .
    regards Evelyn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Meeting Room:
    ·The O'More Suite is available Monday 9th November , 16th November & 23rd November , or Thursday 12th November or Friday 13th November
    ·This room can hold up to 80 pax classroom style

Day Delegate Package

Rate
    Eur35 per person

Duration
    Full Day

Meeting Room

Room hire for a full day
    To include Jugs of Iced Water, Mints, Notepaper & Pens

Equipment
    Flip Chart, Screen, LCD Projector
    Podium with Microphone and Top Table Microphone in the larger Suites

Refreshments
    2 Refreshment Breaks of Tea/Coffee/Biscuits

Lunch
    Main Course / Tea or Coffee

Car Parking
    Tickets for the Multi-Storey Car Park

A minimum number of 10 delegates is required for a day delegate package
    • Final numbers must be confirmed 2 days prior to arrival
    • Additional requirements will be charged for separately
    • The meeting room allocated will be based on initial number of attendees, however, the room is subject to change should the numbers go up or down prior to arrival
    • Normal terms & conditions apply

Just recieved this from Hotel can we decide on date which is suitable above to everyone ,and then when we have date sorted we can purpose an agenda and get things sorted. As I said this is benifical to everyone so can I get yout taughts on this.
    Regards Evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

forgive me for sounding stupid but which hotel?

GM2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

forgive me for sounding stupid but which hotel?

GM2

We wanted some where neutral so portlaoise has been suggested ,the hertiage hotel
    :)

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    We wanted some where neutral so portlaoise has been suggested ,the hertiage hotel
    :)

Thanks Ninja

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

ABZ we in :) 2 men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

SE Airsoft shall go to the ball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Quality Airsoft - Two People

I will be attending depending on the date

GM2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭pintplease

23rd November would suit me (Rebel Airsoft). Gives me enough time to arrange cover etc.

Definately interested in coming along.

Looking forward to it.

I appreciate the date will depend on a majority vote though.

pintplease wrote: »
    23rd November would suit me (Rebel Airsoft). Gives me enough time to arrange cover etc.

Definately interested in coming along.

Looking forward to it.

I appreciate the date will depend on a majority vote though.

Hi Everyone would this date suit everyone else or is any of the other dates suitable ,can you all please let me know what suits and we can get the ball rolling on this as we need to let the Hotel know as soon as possible.Regards Evelyn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

G-TAC wrote: »
    Hi Everyone would this date suit everyone else or is any of the other dates suitable ,can you all please let me know what suits and we can get the ball rolling on this as we need to let the Hotel know as soon as possible.Regards Evelyn

November 23 is good for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

23rd souds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

same with us

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

I thought this Chamber of commerce was not going ahead as Iasra And IAA were kinda merging?
    Evelyn maybe you could PM me in relation to the proposed topics up for discussion, thanks.
    Damian.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

we can make the 23rd work for us.

23 0F NOVEMBER WHICH IS A MONDAY
    This suits:
    G-tac and Eirsoft Galway
    Rebel Airsoft
    Eirsoft Dublin
    TNTQ
    Cork airsoft shop
    Airsoft battle zone

Please guys can I get a date that suits the rest of you ,or is this date ok with you all ,as we need to book Hotel as soon as possible .
    Also can you say how many are attending with you .Once we have a date sorted out we can decide on an agenda for meeting and get things sorted .
    regards Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    as Iasra And IAA were kinda merging?

If by merge you mean IASRA members are joining the IAA and contributing to the operation of the association this is correct. The legal entity's of the two associations are not merging, the IAA remains as it always was.

The CoC is required to get the correct information coming from the commercial sector regarding the direction of the sector and to have clear and agreed on policy from business owners for the IAA to used with future dealings with government and national bodies (sports council etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭tacops.ie

23 0F NOVEMBER WHICH IS A MONDAY
    This suits:
    G-tac and Eirsoft Galway
    Rebel Airsoft
    Eirsoft Dublin
    TNTQ
    Cork airsoft shop
    Airsoft battle zone

Please guys can I get a date that suits the rest of you ,or is this date ok with you all ,as we need to book Hotel as soon as possible .
    Also can you say how many are attending with you .Once we have a date sorted out we can decide on an agenda for meeting and get things sorted .
    regards Evelyn

23rd is suitable for me, let me know if its the morning or afternoon as would take me about around 1.5 hours to get there.

Regards
    Karl
    www.tacops.ie

I was speaking with the marketing team on another mateer and go them to send me this..

Enquiry Details:
    23rd November
    · Schedule - Full Day
    · Delegates - 20
    · Layout - Boardroom
    · Equipment - To Be Confirmed
    · Refreshments - To Be Confirmed
    · Lunch - To Be Confirmed
    · Dinner - To Be Confirmed
    · Accommodation - To be Confirmed

Meeting Room:
    · The Suite reduced to € 170.00 full day hire
    · This room can hold up to 20 boardroom style

Equipment:
    · To be confirmed

Catering:
    · Bottle of Mineral Water @ €3 each
    · Tea/Coffee/Biscuits @ €3.95 per serving reduced to €3.50 per serving
    · Tea/Coffee/Pastries or Scones @ €4.95 per serving reduced to €4.50 per serving
    · Carvery Lunch in The Fitzmaurice Restaurant (open Monday to Saturday)
    Soup 3.75 / Main Course €12 / Dessert €5.25 / Tea or Coffee €1.95 per person
    · Main Course @ €12 per serving
    · Tea/Coffee/Soup & Sandwiches @ €10.95 per serving
    · Dinner available in Spagos Italian Bistro (closed Sunday & Monday nights)
    Group menu @ €40 pp attached (for over 10 guests)
    A La Carte Menu attached
    Early Bird Menu @ €22.50 pp attached
    · Dinner available in Kelly's Foundry Steakhouse (closed Tuesday & Wednesday nights)
    Group menu @ €40 pp attached (for over 10 guests)
    A La Carte Menu attached
    Early Bird Menu @ €25 pp attached

Accommodation:
    · Single Bedroom @ €79.00 Bed & Full Irish Breakfast per night
    · Double or Twin Bedroom @ €50.00 Bed & Full Irish Breakfast per person sharing per night

Car Parking:
    · Car Parking for one delegate is included in the room hire the remaining car parking requirements is not included in the room hire, tickets should be validated at Reception

Standard Hotel Facilities
    · Flip Chart & Screen included in the meeting rooms
    · Notepaper & Pens included in the meeting rooms
    · Jugs of Iced Water & Mints included in the meeting rooms
    · Wi-fi Access throughout the Hotel complimentary
    · Air Conditioning fitted in all meeting rooms
    · Residents have access to our Award winning 5 * White Flag Health & Fitness Club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

We can make the 23rd, 2 - 3 people (I will confirm the numbers later).

Can we get an IAA rep to tag along to ensure we take it in the right direction?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭tacops.ie

In terms of numbers

All of the staff from tacops.ie will be attending the meeting

So the total number comes to "1"

Again the only other question is as regards time.

Also am not sure the layout of boardroom would be right for this setting.
    The setting being a information meet and greet get together.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

23rd should be ok for at least 1 person, 2 tops.

Steve

All,
    May i respectfully ask,

Is this actually happening?
    Is it booked?
    Agenda?
    Duration, full or half day?
    Final numbers?

23Rd is fine for me, 1 attending

Tony @ Mid West Airsoft

We can make the 23rd, 2 - 3 people (I will confirm the numbers later).

Can we get an IAA rep to tag along to ensure we take it in the right direction?

I will attend this as the architect of the constitution and original plan to answer any questions you may have and help this in any way. I will however not be an IAA exec officer as I am stepping down the week before the meeting.

fayer wrote: »
    I will attend this as the architect of the constitution and original plan to answer any questions you may have and help this in any way. I will however not be an IAA exec officer as I am stepping down the week before the meeting.

Thank you Stephen for the help much appericated.
    Ok here are the update 23 rd. seems to be the date suitable this date is availble and provisionlly held .Now a few people have gotten on to me and asked if we could meet in the evening say start at 7 oclock for meeting and they would also then be able to attend would this be suitable to everyone or do we need to stick to day meet can i get your feedback please thanks Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

The 23rd should be ok for us 1 maybe two going. daytime suits better but we can adapt to whatever is organised.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Same with us, would prefer a day time instead of evening but if the others cant make it can come in the evening as well.

It would have to be Daytime for me too im afraid.

• Advertisement

Thank you Stephen for the help much appericated.
    Ok here are the update 23 rd. seems to be the date suitable this date is availble and provisionlly held .Now a few people have gotten on to me and asked if we could meet in the evening say start at 7 oclock for meeting and they would also then be able to attend would this be suitable to everyone or do we need to stick to day meet can i get your feedback please thanks Evelyn

As already discussed with Evelyn, the IAA reps are not full time Airsoft staff, we will only be able to accommodate an evening meeting for this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement