Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I obey the speed limit

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

kbannon wrote: »
    My wife sometimes loves it when I go slow. Other times she wants me to go fast.
    Yore Wife lets me speed

*looks around*

Her speedbumps are a tad big though :pac:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Confab wrote: »
    Just pray people don't start talking about 0-100 times :D
    You mean when I burn rubber? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Mr.David

Yore Wife lets me speed

*looks around*

Her speedbumps are a tad big though :pac:

Jaysus, have mayonnaise on my filler cap just thinking about it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

So when's the next motors meet?

Anyone ever notice how small some speed limit signs are? Passing the petrol station on the N4 just before Lucan I saw these tiny 80km/h signs! nearly missed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

wgmg_speed-limits_3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

congo_90 wrote: »
    not obeying the speed limit :pac:

Suggestion:

Maybe mods to leave open and use as an off topic/banter thread like seen on other forums here? Just without cat pics

...ooops, sorry, too late, The Force is too great......

94772.JPG

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

E39MSport wrote: »
    ..... In other words, it's not a competition like it seems to be in Ireland. People get out of the way for the most part and allow other drivers past them, even if they're pushing 100 on the outside. ....

....it's not ? :rolleyes:

What's the point in building 150mph roads to do 100 on, that's what I say ! :D

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Magnus wrote: »
    wgmg_speed-limits_3.jpg

We could have competitions as to who has the best looking speed sign! forget tidy towns lets have tidy t*ts hehe. now if she held a "1" beside her right hand side we'd have 100km/h signs

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Claiming you never saw the sign would be a reasonable defence!

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

congo_90 wrote: »
    So when's the next motors meet?

Anyone ever notice how small some speed limit signs are? Passing the petrol station on the N4 just before Lucan I saw these tiny 80km/h signs! nearly missed it!

They're repeater signs, you should have passed a large one on entering the 80 zone. But the signs are in ****e around the N4 since the upgrade works...

• Advertisement

MYOB wrote: »
    They're repeater signs, you should have passed a large one on entering the 80 zone. But the signs are in ****e around the N4 since the upgrade works...

I knew the limit but still why not just make em all the same size! repeater signs... :rolleyes:

Any move on sticky, mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

funny-cat-picture-04.jpg

Advertisement