Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHEAP 12 G Shotgun

Options
  • 28-10-2009 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Lookin for a cheap 12g shootgun single or bouble barrel, budget semi-auto. It's for my Mother for shootin crows down home.(she killed her Bakel and not worth the money fixin)
    price range .......no more than €150

David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭lucy333springer

David,

I would buy yer mum a budget semi-auto,
    just in case like my-self she'd miss the first two.:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Where are you located whydave?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

David,

I would buy yer mum a budget semi-auto,
    just in case like my-self she'd miss the first two.:D

jasus, would you buy me a gun too...please :D
    a beretta if you dont mind
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

ezridax wrote: »
    Where are you located whydave?

Dublin ,but my Mother lives in the Mid-lands (transplanted Dub.)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Jim Griffin in Rahan, Tullamore
    John Conroy, Hopshall, Portlaois
    Donal Delaney, Main st, Portlaois.

All three carry a range of second hand guns but honestly i don't know how good a gun you'll get for €150 or if they will even have one.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement

buyers market !!!!

thanks

David

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

you will probaly buy a good solid single barrel shotgun for small money from a gun dealer because they are not in demand.
    one of these will do fine for shooting crows etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭johnner1

mossfort wrote: »
    you will probaly buy a good solid single barrel shotgun for small money from a gun dealer because they are not in demand.
    one of these will do fine for shooting crows etc.

i cant beleive iv only seen this post as i handed in for destruction only a few days ago a 12g 32in single barrel ejector gun in perfect condition as it was taking up space and none of the dealers i know would even take it off me for free because of the licence crap going on :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

whydave wrote: »
    It's for my Mother for shootin crows

what?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭J.R.

Try www.sportsden.ie based in Navan, Co. Meath.

He has single barrell shotguns from €50 upwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭lucy333springer

Hey;
    some nice lookin gun's there, yet a little bit pricey some of them.

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sk1shot

I have a side by side non ejector that i'm looking to get rid of cos i don't use it and can't be bothered with the licence. i'd give it to ya for €100 if ya want pm me if you want some details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭IDon'tKnow!

I was in a gun dealer a few years back, Looking for a shot gun at the time. But he siad he does a buy one get one free on single barrel shot guns and he still can't get any takers.

So would think prices might be low.

You could always give the dealers in Dublin and midland a call and see what they have.

http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Gun_Dealers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 trishr

whydave wrote: »
    Hi,
    Lookin for a cheap 12g shootgun single or bouble barrel, budget semi-auto. It's for my Mother for shootin crows down home.(she killed her Bakel and not worth the money fixin)
    price range .......no more than €150

David
    Well Dave, i think i have what you are looking for, at handy money,

Advertisement