Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATT: Promoters

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    :confused: I find it hard to believe that many people (male or female) getting involved in the sport would care one way or other TBH. Girls seeing female coaches involved, or female fighters such as yourself is one thing, but why would they care who is involved in some committee?

If there's going to be a token female on it then shouldn't there be a token black guy too then? :eek:

And an oriental guy, a gay guy, an indian guy!!!!! where would we stop??

There are no tokens on this panel... Just a group of knowledgeable people who have been kind enough to spend some time to help us make this idea a reality :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭troygracie

hi i think that it is a good thing to have a ranking system in ireland and marty makes a good point it makes me mad to hear the comments of smayhem mrs lynch scares me with the information she knows on mma and i will be glad to sit beside her on this panal . i also agree that the likes of john kavanagh and davy patterson should be on this panal . mrs lynch you can pay me that money any time lol

conor cassidy ...strabane fight team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

bella1 wrote: »
    can one person not look after this (mark leonard would be good)
    only active fighters and real weights and a class fights should only count.
    each club should have to send in there results to the panel as it is hard to keep up with every show here or abroad.
    why should a panel pick there best 10 at each weight.
    this needs to be done right.
    thanks andy ryan team ryano.

Your right Andy, I couldnt agree more, this must be done right.... We will explain exactly how the system works closer to it going live.
    I think too that you are right about the clubs/coaches sending in the results at least this way it gets done... :) It will be only fighters active within an agreed time and at std weigh classes that are ranked but again this will all be laid out soon

Cheers

John
    www.fight.ie

Advertisement