Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Coleman rollcall for Knock Sat 31st Oct

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

robindch wrote: »
    article-2002816-0C65CA0A00000578-845_468x286.jpg

"Harold Camping Speechless After the Reveal of Gok Wan's Makeover".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

"There's a rapture... In my pants."

Damn it, I knew I'd crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭furiousox

jimm55 wrote: »
    According to the divine messages being recieved by the new visionary published on the site www.thewarningsecondcoming.com, what we seen in Knock in the sun , will be insignificent, when compared to what will be seen during the "warning". Going by the recent messages, we wont have too long to wait either.

tumblr_kurxhrQjAy1qzwj23.jpg

CPL 593H

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

According to the divine messages being recieved by the new visionary published on the site www.thewarningsecondcoming.com, what we seen in Knock in the sun , will be insignificent, when compared to what will be seen during the "warning". Going by the recent messages, we wont have too long to wait either.

Woohoo! Not too long to wait!

I love a good rapture I do! :D

Jimm55 can you give us a better idea of when. Will it be a weekend? (if not let me know what day so that I can book the next day off work)

Partay!!!! Whoop whoop! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

Good grief, what was 'seen' in knock? A bunch of travellers and holy joes staring into the sun until a few people got damaged retinas? Oh golly, what could SURELY top that?

• Advertisement

Skin cancer in the shape of the virgin Mary. Logical next step really.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

As I have said before , I have no plans to put my video clip on line.

Why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 ChristianJenny

You can all laugh and smear all you want. I was there and when I looked into the sun that day I saw magical things, the sun did things you could not possibly imagine.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

You can all laugh and smear all you want. I was there and when I looked into the sun that day I saw magical things, the sun did things you could not possibly imagine.

Sure it did.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

You can all laugh and smear all you want...
    Stupidly staring into the sun because some publicity-seeking shyster tells you to is no laughing matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Hallucinations are a common result of looking directly at the Sun without the required protection. It's because you're damaging your bloody retina, not because the Virgin (?) Mary is sending people messages.

...the sun did things you could not possibly imagine.

Like what....shone?
    This is Ireland after all.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭oldrnwisr

Yes, wonderful, magical things. Like this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd0A6eVuvYgVCmzSwl2gO3FhnJM7WyZ-362nPGz6h_d-FuVYbQrSF0YGSo

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Don't you silly atheists realize,
    Where we're going... we wont need eyes to see...

samneil7.jpg&sa=X&ei=6Rd6Tob2CoGbOt-NtbcC&ved=0CAcQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNG9_7VGIVRDY20yajh90lv-8aWvIA

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

That wasn't a sign.

That was Muhamed, pbuh, beating Mary for not covering up correctly. her ankles were showing and such vanity is an affront to Allah. These heavenly events sometimes spill out into the real world and you get the sun doing all sorts of strange things like jumping around strangely before scorching people's retinas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

What Bluewolf said. And also, what nonsense, there were countless cameras and phones there and not a SINGLE recording of a supernatural event. You are delusional.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Jenny, you should consult your doctor to check if you have caused any damage to your eyes after staring into the sun.

And, if it makes you feel better, pray to God no damage has been done.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

That's exactly the way it was. Nobody who was not there, could imagine what it was like. No earthley power could do it, I don't believe that anybody damaged there eyes looking at the sun at that time , ie 3.10 to 3.25 on the 11th Oct. 2009. I was had not on shades , as I could see it more clearly without them. I drove the lorry over a hundred miles home that evening, and ther was nothing on my eyes. If looking at the sun at that time did it , how come there was only 3 people needed treatment, out of the 19.000 who were there?
    No video footage gives a very good image, as it is all in 2D.

Nobody who was not there, could imagine what it was like.

If only there was a way to record such an event. Oh wait.
    No video footage gives a very good image, as it is all in 2D.

You might want to invest in one of these then.

Sony_HDR-TD10_Vanity.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

oldrnwisr wrote: »
    If only there was a way to record such an event. Oh wait. Yes, I

You might want to invest in one of these then.

Sony_HDR-TD10_Vanity.jpg
    yes, I may well do that in the near future, but there is now to roll back the clock, to the 11th of OCT, 2009, to use it, though.

• Advertisement

yes, I may well do that in the near future, but there is now to roll back the clock, to the 11th of OCT, 2009, to use it, though.

So, there's no evidence then?

"I saw magical things from staring into the sun!"
    "There's a plausible explanation: maybe you saw bizarre images because of the direct sunlight."
    "You can laugh and smear all you want!"

People ask you to present evidence; you present none. People ask you to consider alternative, naturalistic hypothesis which don't require chucking out everything we understand about the universe; you call them closed-minded and continue to repeat your claim verbatim.

Why should any of us take you seriously when all you do is spew your faith-based claims?

The sun does things you could not possibly imagine all the time. Do you have any idea how massive and powerful a star is? It's a gigantic nuclear fusion reactor.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I do love this thread. Always good for a laugh when you're feeling down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Yeah I know what you mean. It has been some time since I decided to stop posting on or reading the Christianity forum, despite them still coming in here and evangelising every so often. So I kind of miss the comedy involved in watching people actually espouse such beliefs. But the comedy is then fresh when people come here to do so, especially when their position is "I saw great things, so its all true, and the evidence is on a video I am going to do my very best to never show you, so you should believe me now".

It is easy to forget when you are discussing the most absurd ideas, that there actually really is people who subscribe to them.

The sun does things you could not possibly imagine all the time. Do you have any idea how massive and powerful a star is? It's a gigantic nuclear fusion reactor.

And yet compared to all the other stars discovered so far, it's totally boring and average, and there are far more impressive examples. Isn't that amazing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Sarky wrote: »
    And yet compared to all the other stars discovered so far, it's totally boring and average, and there are far more impressive examples. Isn't that amazing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4iD-9GSW-0
    Imagine what they'd see if they stared into these.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Jenny, it saddens me to see you have still not been saved. I have offered many prayers to the non-existence of god that your non existent soul may be saved and your valuable life on Earth not wasted. Don't fret though, this was never going to be easy. I won't give up on you. I have now turned to the flying spaghetti monster to help and have offered him a sacrifice of koka noodles and beer. I have also promised to watch many strippers online no matter how strenuous, all in your name for your savour.
    Remember Mulder 8:32 friend, "the truth shall set you free and is out there."

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I thought you weren't a Catholic . . . :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Malty_T wrote: »
    You can all laugh and smear all you want [...] I was there and [...] I saw magical things
    I thought you weren't a Catholic
    Methinks christianjenny speaks with forked tongue.

Advertisement