Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adrian Kennedy FM104 Halloween Special

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Ah now Grimes you weren't on long enough for all to appreciate your sexy voice! :P

I don't think people had issue with her being English - just if you figure all we have is radio and all we can hear is her going 'come on darrlin, come on sweearrrt' over and over and over and over, if I was the gaoler chap I'd have hit her too to be fair. I just found it a little condescending as the man is a man you know? And she sounded like she was talking to a child... or a women giving birth...

I did enjoy listening to the whole show - would have been nice to hear more from the PIGS to explain maybe things ye were finding/recording, but I assume ye will put up some of the stuff when it's checked?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

missed the show....any podcasts available or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Its on again tonight from 10-12midnight. I'll probably try grab it and put it online too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

6th wrote: »
    Its on again tonight from 10-12midnight. I'll probably try grab it and put it online too.
    A'boy the 6th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Grimes wrote: »
    I listened to an entire four hours of that last night. I sat through illiterate single mothers with issues about their welfare, illiterate taxi drivers with issues about everything and by then end of the show I had a thick Dublin accent and felt the need to "bate the head" of some foreigner for no reason. And you didnt even come on 6th.

Jaysus

how do you know if they can read or write, its a radio station you can only hear them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement