Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adrian Kennedy FM104 Halloween Special

Options
  • 26-10-2009 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Last years special won a PPI award a few weeks back and the PIGs were pretty happy to be involved. So much so we're doing it again this year.

They'll be talking about it on tonights show and I'll be on talking about our involvement. The PIGs will be giving away 5 pairs of tickets to the Dublin Paranormal Convention as well 5 pairs of tickets to a special Halloween screening of Paranormal Activity.

The Special is on this Thursday and you can listen in live on the fm104 website.

Well also be talking about the exclusive Investigation being carried out directly after the ParaCon where well be joined by very special guests! More details on http://www.dublinparacon.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Sounds good.Will there a podcast or mp3 of the show? Just in case I miss the webshow

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Last years will be played on Wednesday night and I'll see what I can do about recording it and putting it in a podcast.

Looks like tonights chat is actually tomorrow night.

The Special is still on Thursday night though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Thanks 6th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Did you go on the show yet 6th?

• Advertisement

Not yet, looks like they are caught up with boring stuff :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I listened to an entire four hours of that last night. I sat through illiterate single mothers with issues about their welfare, illiterate taxi drivers with issues about everything and by then end of the show I had a thick Dublin accent and felt the need to "bate the head" of some foreigner for no reason. And you didnt even come on 6th.

Jaysus

Yeah. Sucks doesnt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Grimes wrote: »
    I listened to an entire four hours of that last night. I sat through illiterate single mothers with issues about their welfare, illiterate taxi drivers with issues about everything and by then end of the show I had a thick Dublin accent and felt the need to "bate the head" of some foreigner for no reason. And you didnt even come on 6th.

Jaysus

Heh made me smile :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Flicking between most haunted & fm104 show:pac::pac:

I dont know which one is funnier.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭paranormal

sounds like they are having fun there tonight

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Sounds like there is a lot of activity in Wicklow Gaol tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Hmmm, who is this woman taking all the calls? Pretty Strange how everybody she speaks to something is coming through, i could come out with some of the stuff she is saying.

Some of what she's saying is very generic - if nothing is coming through she should just say so...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

bahahaha I know, shes a fool

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Some of what she's saying is very generic - if nothing is coming through she should just say so...

exactly, it's this sort of thing that makes me think the whole thing is a crock of manure, she has given a message to every1, even those with extremely crap phone lines

• Registered Users Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Dartz

It's fun to listen to on the bus alright....

Their equipment is a bit rough, however.. it keeps fizzing and cutting out, especially right before your wan freaked out in her cell. And the background music doesn't help, it really drowns out the background sounds that might actually interesting

Do we not have enough Irish psychics that they had to get an English person in to do it?? Surely given the history of the Gaol it's not exactly the most appropriate...

Do we not have enough Irish psychics that they had to get an English person in to do it?? Surely given the history of the Gaol it's not exactly the most appropriate...

haha your dead right "come on darlin, come on sweetheart", wish Jack would knock her out with the table

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Who is that English woman, annoying as hell.

Laughable show really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Shes a psychic that does night tours there, and an apparant psychic aswell.

good show tho! Like it!

Einstein wrote: »
    Shes a psychic that does night tours there, and an apparant psychic aswell.

good show tho! Like it!

well shes a pain in the arse

I had been hoping to do one of the night tours there but don't think I could deal with her...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

No that woman would wreck my head!! comeon sweeaarrt, comeon darlinnn -- he's not a child!! no wonder he's ticked off!!

I know their sound has been dodgy cuz of the thickness of some of the walls and interference etc.

As for yer one on the phone - gf you're right if she doesn't get anything she should jsut say it. Not generic crap of 'let go' and I really don't think she should have told that woman that her grandmother had been in a lot of pain but didn't say anything to anyone. How does that help anyone but guilt them?

Also 6th.. been listening since like 9 and I heard ye once!!

but does sound rather intense down there, those photos were interesting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭paranormal

I had been hoping to do one of the night tours there but don't think I could deal with her...
    we were there the night the table tried to push her down the stairs it was a good night .she not to bad once you get over the THANK YOU MY DARLINGS bit

paranormal wrote: »
    we were there the night the table tried to push her down the stairs it was a good night .she not to bad once you get over the THANK YOU MY DARLINGS bit

well she is head reckin but starting to hear a lil less of her now

paranormal wrote: »

Not sure I could get over it - its very condescending and fake...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I cant believe no one has said "grimes, what a sexy voice you have". It was an .... interesting night. I guess you have to believe in psychics to think anything happened....

Yeah an interesting night alright. We (the PIGs) were pretty much let sit back and be independent observers ... which we were happy with. We'd cameras set up that some of the 104 crew didnt seem to notice. We ddnt witness any obvious fabrication and those who were affected by the nights events seemed to be genuine. That said we'll gothrough or audio/video and notes on the nite and call it as we see it.

I must say I'd never thought people would have had an issue with the Gaols resident psychics being English but some seem to have a real problem with it?

• Advertisement

Grimes , i told 6th you had a Sexy voice last night . Am shattered now :(

Advertisement