Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Streaming Their Concert Live

Options
2»

Comments

tech77 wrote: »
    I've no problem playing youtube videos so i'm fairly sure it's not a flash problem.
    It's o2 broadband.
    Could the pricks have blocked it?
    Thanks for your help.

Great Show..I was having lots of problems streaming through Google Chrome,but everythings working great for me through explorer,seriously doubt thats your problem though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭vinylbomb

I'm in Vancouver and getting a lot of jitter on the audio now, its been getting steadily worse as the gig has gone on.

I'm say Youtube/Google's servers are taking an absolute pounding at the moment, I'm amazed its worked this acceptably to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Cheers working with IE now.
    Firefox wouldn't work- POS.
    Missed most of it i suppose :mad:- enjoying One though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

ultraviolet is the highlight to come yet. you've not missed a whole ton!!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭musicmonky

now ultraviolet was quite good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭vinylbomb

Thats very cool with the phones.

Loved Desmond Tutu doing the intro to One, that was pure class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Amazing Stuff!!!!! I agree about the Tutu intro.
    Got to really admire these guys been around so long and not let their Lives be ruined by the usual suspects that destroy Rock/pop superstars.
    Hey and they are IRISH too,Yahoo still something left to be proud of!
    Its true Bono's singing voice on some songs was not 100% at times but overall the Audiance get more than their money's worth!

Seems like the concert will be replayed for Everyone in every time zone for the next 24 hours at least if not permanently on youtube free.
    Got to hand it to them,cant think of such a hugh band that ever broadcast their entire Live show on the net before:)

Replay 1 has just started:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Mate of mine was at this said it was amazing..

Caught some of it on the news here.

Supposidly Black Eye'd Pea's supported, and covered Sweet Child.. and Slash came out and guested with them..

I'd say it was ****in crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭bishop brennan

EDIT: Downloaded with keep tube!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ciano12

trying hard to stay awake!! have i missed if i don't go crazy tonight yet?? that was pretty cool in dublin!! (and everywhere else too!)
    ya same

• Advertisement
Advertisement