Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont pi**s up against Custies Music shop window in Ennis.

Options
  • 23-10-2009 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Custies Shop in Ennis has installed high voltage cabeling that will shock your Willy if you decide to have a pi*s up against the shop window. :eek:

Custies management were so pi**ed off with town reveilles urinating on their premises particularly over the weekends that they have decided to take the law into their own hands.

How ever it wont stop someone pi*ing into a beer glass or paper cup and trowing it at the window. :D

Perhaps he should think of moving premises and let this area remain as a public toilet as it has been for decades.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/1023/1224257293859.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

is this a piss take?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

ah its in Ennis! couldnt catch where it was!

better steer clear of that place so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Streisand efect FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I say people were in for a shock really.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Sounds like he's just trying to drum up some publicity

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Custies Shop in Ennis has installed high voltage cabeling that will shock your Willy if you decide to have a pi*s up against the shop window. :eek:

Custies management were so pi**ed off with town reveilles urinating on their premises particularly over the weekends that they have decided to take the law into their own hands.

How ever it wont stop someone pi*ing into a beer glass or paper cup and trowing it at the window. :D

Perhaps he should think of moving premises and let this area remain as a public toilet as it has been for decades.

Someone may or may not have been watching Mythbusters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I was never too much gone on their music. :D

Piddly-doodle-idle-um, Piddly-doo-ri-diddlum-deh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

TBH, you wouldn't blame them for getting 'pissed off' with the situation.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,107 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Should fit some sort of sprinkler system/water hose with motion sensor... ie. fight fire with fire

• Registered Users Posts: 24,003 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Does that mean that you're still allowed to go in the shop and piss on the floor?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I think he should film them in HD and then start a youtube channel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I came back to my car once to find some scummer taking a leak up against it, I beat the living daylights out of and pummeled him when he was on the ground. I then drove off feeling rather happy and he unconscious. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Worse for him, he was on the RTE news - he seemed to imply it was specific people doing it...Unfortunately now its going to become part of the tourist experience,

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

netwhizkid wrote: »
    I came back to my car once to find some scummer taking a leak up against it, I beat the living daylights out of and pummeled him when he was on the ground. I then drove off feeling rather happy and he unconscious. :cool:

Please say you're been ironic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I'd piss against his door AND sue the ****er:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

As said, didn't mythbusters prove that they ain't gonna get no leccy shock on their mickey? Who wants a roadtrip to Custies to test this thing out?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,003 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Surely if there's a big downpour in Ennis, all the people on the street are going to get fried.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Fair play to him. And it's "Custys"

When people p*ssed against his door, it ran into the shop. Although, his main problem was faeces and vomit. Apparently, he got fed up of having to clean up this waste when he got to work in the morning. I couldn't be paid enough to do that job.

He also said he had CCTV images very clearly showing who the people were (who he knew to see).

Unreasonable? I think not.

/BUZZZZZZ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

so this is his new form of shock therapy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Some one should take a sh1t on the fence.

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

Whats the extra * for in the thread title?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

netwhizkid wrote: »

No ya didn't.
    Stop trying to be an internet tough man ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

As said, didn't mythbusters prove that they ain't gonna get no leccy shock on their mickey? Who wants a roadtrip to Custies to test this thing out?
    watch cky films, bam margera and crew.

raab himself pisses on an electric fence, allbeit one of them ones strong enough to give cows a shock.

lets just say you can see that he got a shock :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,996 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Francis Street is Ennis's urinal anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Hard Larry wrote: »
    Whats the extra * for in the thread title?
    it's for BYOBB

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Míshásta

Fair play to him. And it's "Custys"

/BUZZZZZZ :D

I thought 'twas "Crusties" when I first saw the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭jif

netwhizkid wrote:

You must have left your boards membership card (with username displayed) on the back window, and he was merely challenging your title.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

TBH, you wouldn't blame them for getting 'pissed off' with the situation.:D
    I don't get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭WeWillBeReborn

Damn, there go my plans for the weekend, what's everyone else doing?
    As said, didn't mythbusters prove that they ain't gonna get no leccy shock on their mickey?
    They proved it would shock you if the stream of urine doesn't break before it contacts it, i.e. if you're only a few inchesaway from it, you'll get shocked. Any further and you'll be fine:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

snyper wrote: »
    Some one should take a sh1t on the fence.

lol

Hi there!!

Advertisement