Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amazing Race

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Mister R wrote: »
    Afghanimals are annoying as hell hope to see them gone soon.

The Afghanimals wreck my head. I can't wait to see them kicked out. Pinkie as well is annoying, I am so tired of hearing about the express pass. I like Oklahoma, but so far they don't look like they will win out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm rooting for Oklahoma and Baseball Wives... Hope Afghanimals go next - I hate them the most right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭iliketodraw

I like the Afghanimals, and Ally/Ashley would be long gone without them.
    Jason/Amy are so fake if you watch the bonus clips
    Okies just don't bring enough personality
    Nicky & Kim have grown on me a lot

But my support is going to the ER Doctors!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Mister R

Cab stealing gets so tiresome. Kim and Nicky are my main faves mainly cause they didnt take the cab when they legitimately could have.
    Love Phil's awkwardness when there is drams at the pitstop, he just stands watching haha.

The tasks this week sucked, a very subjective roadblock and a fast forward that was weather dependent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 furbster

The new season starts in the US tonight. It's an all-star season with teams coming back for their 2nd, or in some cases 3rd chance to make a go at it. For those who don't like the Afghanimals...They're Back!!! There are some interesting teams and I think it's going to be a fun season. It's going to be a busy night with the Olympic closing ceremonies, 2 hour season finale of Downton Abbey and TAR. Lotsa taping going on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Gonna give the season it's own thread for more in-depth discussion...
    Here's the link...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057155435

Advertisement