Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Noclight: Fruit Crumble

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

koth wrote: »
    The dot-joining part of my brain seems to be on strike this morning:p

:D

1. do you prefer bread toasted on both sides or just on one side?? - lightly toasted on both sides is awesome. never had bread toasted on just one side before.
    2. favourite type of food (chinese, italian etc.) - hard to say. ive had chinese twice, italian - only pizza, japanese once and indian twice. the japanese one was awesome. i do love spuds though. and falafal. not really together though.
    3. have you ever tried any other water-related sports/hobbies?? kayaking/scuba-diving for example. - kayaking, i can't do with my knee. not enough room to stretch/move it, it seizes up. fcuking painful. used to snorkel heaps when i was younger, and lots of bodyboarding. would love to learn to kitesurf, though.

• Moderators Posts: 51,751 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:D

1. do you prefer bread toasted on both sides or just on one side?? - lightly toasted on both sides is awesome. never had bread toasted on just one side before.
    In hindsight, probably a lot of people haven't. Used to have it when younger in the pre-toaster days when we had to grill the toast;)

1. are you a fan of disney movies?? if so, do you have a favourite??

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

koth wrote: »
    In hindsight, probably a lot of people haven't. Used to have it when younger in the pre-toaster days when we had to grill the toast;)
    we used to grill it both sides. and i always overdid the second side, never managed to remember that you dont keep it in as long when it's already had time to warm up.

1. are you a fan of disney movies?? if so, do you have a favourite??

not really, tbh. the lion king is great, but im more a pixar fan really. shrek, nemo, madagascar, surf's up. awesomeness.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

that's been there since really really really really early on! hasn't it?

we're referring to teh fruit crumble thing,r ight?
    Aye. Could have been, I only noticed it then!

Thanks, Froo!

That's all for now, folks, we'll be back sometime after the peanuts and apples and ghosties and ghoulies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement