Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Hijacking HTTP requests for non-existing domains?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

iolo wrote: »
    I use a greasemonkey script to redirect it to google. It wont fix VPN problems or anything but it keeps firefox away from the page.

http://iolopearse.com/?cat=23

Use the 89.101.160.8 & 89.101.160.9 UPC dns servers and you don't need to use greasemonkey as a workaround.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

UPC are at this crap again...this time with OpenDNS. :mad::mad:
    Had to go in and change my settings again. (did it a few months ago for the UPC Search 'tool')

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭conkeroo

Use the 89.101.160.8 & 89.101.160.9 UPC dns servers and you don't need to use greasemonkey as a workaround.
    Those dns servers don't seem to work now! I'll be sticking with GM for the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

conkeroo wrote: »
    Those dns servers don't seem to work now! I'll be sticking with GM for the meantime.

I'm using them right now...

Advertisement