Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 guage shotgun

Options
  • 15-10-2009 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

looking for a shotgun that is reasonably price but at the same time looking for a good gun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Browning 525 O/U, perfect condition €1000, dont know what price range you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

If you're not picky you should ring around, a lot of guns being handed in at the moment, not the top grade stuff, but people are trimming back and you might get something nice and cheap to get you by.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LOUTHSHOOTER

ferret man wrote: »
    looking for a shotgun that is reasonably price but at the same time looking for a good gun

There is a Baikal for sale on here by springer 60.There a very reliable workhorse of a gun,good gun to start with and very reasonablly priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭lucy333springer

hi,ferret,
    i have a very good beretta es 100, semi-auto 3 shot, in wood, multi choked, shoots great, recycles any load, and at only £400, with a good lucks penny, distance should'nt be a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭ferret man

hi,ferret,
    i have a very good beretta es 100, semi-auto 3 shot, in wood, multi choked, shoots great, recycles any load, and at only £400, with a good lucks penny, distance should'nt be a problem.

ya couldnt put up a few pics and tell me what kind of condition its in how old is the gun and is it 12g or 20 bore

• Advertisement

ya couldnt put up a few pics and tell me what kind of condition its in how old is the gun and is it 12g or 20 bore

Hi ferret, she's a 12 bore, don't know how pics work, but google beretta's web page for more info on age, and looks,
    my shotgun is lightweight, and an all-rounder, (shoot's heavy / light loads) , clays, ducks and pigeon, and in good condition. thanx.

so lucyspringer333 you dont no wha age thegun is or wont tell me

so lucyspringer333 you dont no wha age thegun is or wont tell me

Ferret

I have this gun about 2 years, never asked dealer what age,
    as long as there's no rust, buldging, split stock, forend.
    the reason i'm selling, i would like to do clay shooting, and the semi
    just is'nt the gun for the club, my guess is the gun is 15 years,
    interested or are you just finger typing happy.:confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

Ferret

I have this gun about 2 years, never asked dealer what age,
    as long as there's no rust, buldging, split stock, forend.
    the reason i'm selling, i would like to do clay shooting, and the semi
    just is'nt the gun for the club, my guess is the gun is 15 years,
    interested or are you just finger typing happy.:confused::confused::confused:
    I have one bought it new 3 years ago Idon't think they have been in production for 15 years I think it might be closer to 5 excellent gun by the way

are they well i might just do a littlemore research on it and decide
    whether or not to purchase it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

149.jpg

Beretta have a deal on their entry model AL391 semi autos. Brand new €1100. Worth a look.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

ezridax wrote: »
    149.jpg

Beretta have a deal on their entry model AL391 semi autos. Brand new €1100. Worth a look.
    only one choke though if that makes any difference to ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

the ES100 isn't gas operated, it works on inertial spring system this particular model is based on the benelli action, thought to be more reliable than gas as it doesn't have ports to get clogged up, the onlt time my gun failed to recycle is when i used cheap 28gm cartridges but any of the main manuefacturers stuff just flies through 400str is about 435eu at that price is a good buy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

ayapatrick wrote: »
    only one choke though if that makes any difference to ya

Okay why not this then;
    4bbl5.jpg

And if you say there is only 4 chokes then i'm done. :D
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭steyrman

Okay why not this then;
    4bbl5.jpg

now thats a nice gun would not mind a bang out of it on a driven day :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

Okay why not this then;
    4bbl5.jpg

lol.:D
    seen that before in some magazine, supposed to be a heavy yoke!;)
    But the beretta al391 is a lovely little gun, the sister had one in 20g.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 trishr

well, iv got a baikal side by side, reasonable price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

lumar scirrocco. over and under. 2 years old. €580. pm if interested. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

I know of a Beretta Extrema semi auto with 3.5 inch chambers in the box as new, clean as a whistle, with all that came with her for 900 euros:)

Advertisement