Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Mist 4: Fingal Airsoft 24th & 25th of October

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

gonesharp wrote: »

ps.didint know the ATF had a water unit...:D:D

we do now :D but not by choice ;):)- had to try to counter your stampeding cavalry ponies

was a great night, thanks also to Lonew0lf and friend and the little guy with the helmet, they were all over those American dogs and those hungry zombies,

enjoyed the ambush of the Americans as they crossed in front of c base, sorry we had no vodka/female soldiers to offer the prisoners we took :( the Geneva conventions go out the window when theres a zombie apocalypse :)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Lonew0lf

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    So it was YOU! You jerk! You were the worst one, leading us all into an ambush! :P (Well played by the way)

I supposed we deserved it for listening to the ATF lads... :cool:

BTW, who else thought the final Russian assault on the American base across that open hillside was incredibly epic? Could have made several Hollywood blockbusters out of that one 15 minute part.

15 Minutes???? Not on the Russian watches...:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Lonew0lf wrote: »
    15 Minutes???? Not on the Russian watches...:D:D:D

I dunno. I just heard a Zombie/Marshal say that the Americans have to hold the fort for 15 mins. Maybe I misheard him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Lonew0lf

yeah was suppose to be for 15 minutes, didn't last that long though :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

i know we didn't hold it for fifteen minutes,i think it was more like 14 min 30 seconds:D:D:D:D.......well give ye the 30 seconds.....ye were coming down that hill like a river...a river of pain....the only thing left for ye to do was to come over the tire wall on horse back...:eek::eek::eek::eek:....lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Harveee

Great game last night. Very tense for the most part. I shat bricks when my team bumped into our first brain-dawg and he didn't respond to our call sign. :eek:

Oh and for those who were there at the equine incident: "Control, we've contacted a horse. Do we engage?" :D

Was that when a zombie approached the tyre wall, if so thanks for the lumps on my leg :p

was truly an epic weekend both nights were intense ... fair play to all the lads who really made the night, especially to the scientist, very sneaky but was truly a quality event :D hope everyone had a great time:D:D

we'll all be looking forward to the next one;) im still hungry after two nights of hunting the us and russians ;)

Harveee wrote: »
    Was that when a zombie approached the tyre wall, if so thanks so the lumps on my leg :p

In fairness, you made me sh1t brix so I think we're even. For the record I never shot at a brain-dawg on full auto. Oi is a good boy Oi am. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Great fun,DARK MIST really lived up to the hype.
    Big thanks to Bren,Princess and harvee for running marshalling and playing for 18 hours a day from 10am sat to 5 pm today!:eek::eek:
    HARDCORE AIRSOFTERS

In fairness, you made me sh1t brix so I think we're even. For the record I never shot at a brain-dawg on full auto. Oi is a good boy Oi am. :cool:

i didn even expect anyone to be there at all then i heard people say badger nd i knew i was in for it but no fair play all single shot, cheers;) ah i would of been aswell if i was you and i seen a zombie 5ft away from me:p but i have to say you's didn have a clue who was there:D and also you's were very helpful i could hardly see thru the mask and you's guided me safely through to b :D nice one:D

steevee wrote: »
    Great fun,DARK MIST really lived up to the hype.
    Big thanks to Bren,Princess and harvee for running marshalling and playing for 18 hours a day from 10am sat to 5 pm today!:eek::eek:
    HARDCORE AIRSOFTERS

got about an hour and a half kip under the safe zone table after lunch today ;) wont be wakin up now for two days :p:p:D

had a great time last night both as a zombie and as a scientist!
    its a whole different experience being behind the scenes.

unfortunatly i think i got a little too into the infected role because i am sick as a parrot today so i won't be out for a repeat performance.
    hope it all goes brilliantly.

"super secret syrum will make you smart, like kasparov!"

scientist you saved me my friend ;) very well played man:D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

They need an Airsoft version of this:
    http://world.guns.ru/assault/as100-e.htm

ask them for a deal you get them the under water aeg they might get you one of these :D:D:D:cool::cool::):):)
    http://www.berneybrossaddles.com/general_purpose.html

baggypants wrote: »
    ask them for a deal you get them the under water aeg they might get you one of these :D:D:D:cool::cool::):):)
    http://www.berneybrossaddles.com/general_purpose.html

Awesome. Then can they also pay for horse riding lessons and convince all the sites to let me ride a horse into battle? :D

Either that or get me an old school military motorcycle. ;)

motorcycle_rideout_dsc_5601_phil640.jpg
    i didn even expect anyone to be there at all then i heard people say badger nd i knew i was in for it but no fair play all single shot, cheers ah i would of been aswell if i was you and i seen a zombie 5ft away from me but i have to say you's didn have a clue who was there and also you's were very helpful i could hardly see thru the mask and you's guided me safely through to b nice one

You're very welcome, dude. I can only imagine what it must be like crawling through bushes in a rubber mask in pitch black only to be shot a couple of thousand times by a bunch of fools with toy guns. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

where's the pictures (hope to god nobody got me falling into the river) had a greet night the place look greet (from under water NOT SO GREET) could not see a thing tru my mask but keeped on going until 2.15am not bad been that i was wet from 10pm had to stop coz i was getting blisters on my feet
    thanks for the greet night = too all involved

You're very welcome, dude. I can only imagine what it must be like crawling through bushes in a rubber mask in pitch black only to be shot a couple of thousand times by a bunch of fools with toy guns. :P

Ah Stop :p I fell coming out of safe zone :p was hard because all i can see is shadows walking around nd de odd horse or two :p i got destroyed walking through the killhouse at the very end because of the smoke ..but was still great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Ah Stop :pI fell coming out of safe zone :p was hard because all i can see is shadows walking around nd de odd horse or two :p i got destroyed walking through the killhouse at the very end because of the smoke ..but was still great :D

That was some funny S**t right there:p:p:D:D.

Where do I start?

First a BIG thank you too all the guys that helped out over the whole weekend;) Pete, Harvee, Paddy, Jim and Chris:) Great acting and marshaling by everyone!

Second a BIG thank you to all the players that made this weekend a truly awesome epic weekend.. if I had another word for epic I would use it:rolleyes: also a big thank you to all the teams who played... A.T.F. (Awesome as usual) The Hornets, The Scorpions, 1st Air Cav, Cold Warriors and last but not least Viper Squad... cheers guys;);)

There were so many funny moments through out the entire weekend from the screams on the comms:D as the Delta base was being attacked by the zombie hordes to the crazy russian scientist leading the russian team into a zombie ambush:eek: to Dermo coming out of Alpha base glowing like a big glowstick in the scientist extraction objective:D:D

A great Dark Mist had by one and all, and we hope to be even bigger and better next year.

Thanks everyone,

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭rodney w

ryt where to start it was just the most amazing weekend of airsoft ever
    shame we have to wait until next year for the next one ha lol:D:D

a big thanks to bren pete and all the marshalls and zombies everyone that played

have to say some great moments from me tinkin the zombie confusion device still worked (sittin there wavin a glow stick in their faces) and then getting rugby tackled by too of them

sprayin bob with 2 glowsticks wen i was the scientist un sunday he was runnin round like a glowin movin target

chasin a load of young lads true the tunnels and all them started screamin
    hit and there wasnt even a shot fired they couldnt handle the preasure of a zombie cumin after them ha lol

have to sat bren ya done a great job it must of took months aof planning
    cant wait for the next one

regards rodney:D

DarkMistSaturdaynight.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 princes

fellow airsofters
    i would just lie to say a special thanks to
    bren and pete for a great weekend well put together
    i enjoyed being a zombie great laf
    ps sorry for any unexpected scarings ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

;)Hi Bren!!

I'm only recovering now after Sunday Night Dark Mist and ALL DAY Monday too!! lol :D;):D

Rodney ....... you were a scream with those glow sticks but you wiped my wonderful smile off my face when you literally emptied both of them all over me!!! I bet the look on my face said it all when the stuff started dripping off my Defender!

Paddy ...... Stevie ......Harvee ....... That was a chase i could only lose on the hill at the breach point to the kill house after my leg was infected ......I thought rolling down the hill would have saved me but you Zombie's were faster than I thought and had me pinned down in a flash and started gorging yourselves!!
    I believe the screams for "Medic" were heard in Balbriggan!!! :D

Fantastic night lads ...... I think next "Mist" I'll have to invest in some decent coms .....sorry Bren!!

Well done to the Zombie with the four legs that scared the C**P outta the Russians at "C" Base .....ohhh .....sorry ......that was a horse!! lol!!!

See you all on Sunday for more Airsofting delight!!

:D;):D;):D;):D;)

Paddy ...... Stevie ......Harvee ....... That was a chase i could only lose on the hill at the breach point to the kill house after my leg was infected ......I thought rolling down the hill would have saved me but you Zombie's were faster than I thought and had me pinned down in a flash and started gorging yourselves!!
    I believe the screams for "Medic" were heard in Balbriggan!!! :D

Bob that was hilarious:p:p have to say well acted out ;) really added to the game when everyone was running from us and you screaming;) we got you good :D ill see ya at some stage sunday after i try recover from saturday night;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 princes

that was really funny bob:D u nearly escaped us!
    well done for adding the theatrics ;)
    i seen your purchase! sneaky you :p