Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Mist 4: Fingal Airsoft 24th & 25th of October

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 galuju

Name: Galuju
    Team if any: freelance
    US: to be confirmed
    Russian:
    Which Night: Sunday 25th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 adoe09

You can count 4 guys for me on Sunday nite all on the same team preferabley at worst split in two's:

Adoe
    John
    Daniel
    Martin

gonna need to buy some ammo aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jimkil

Me and Dylan for Sat
    Me & Juan for Sun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

good luck with this bren it will be brillant as always
    regards evelyn and martin:D

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Anyway guys both nights are nearly fully booked so get your names down quick;);)

Hey, does posting in this thread count as booking? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Hey, does posting in this thread count as booking? :confused:

Don't worry I have your details:D ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Hey Bren,
    That weird guy at the bus stop bit a lot of people before he staggered onto the bus. Thank god he only scratched me! Not going out to Stamullen for a pint again!
    Not sure if I can make it down this weekend as I don't feel too well ATM. Really cold to say the least. (is a normal human body temperature of 90-98 F?. mine is around 50 F or under. strange?)
    I’ve been throwing up for couple of hours now. Disgusting! I know you don't want to hear that I can't make the night game so I'll try and get some food down me and get into bed so I can still stagger down to the game Sunday night.
    Gonna have to leave the message here as Lorna's just got home and I'm reaLLY HUNGRY!!!!!!!e782389r"£$%7645i8df ...........................
    Sorry, I just collapsed on the keyboard again................so hungry.
    Starting to feel better now, little stiff but I think after I feed I'll be OK. Jasus, I'm cold!

Must be the flu!

see you Sunday. ;)

Hey, are there rentals available for Saturday night? What are the prices?

Hey, are there rentals available for Saturday night? What are the prices?

Yes and rentals cost €20;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭rodney w

not long to go now cant wait gonna be great is there people camping on saturday nite

• Advertisement

Yes and rentals cost €20;);)

Thanks. I think we'll need two AK rentals for Saturday night. :)

Also, importantly, can you PM me a contact number just in case any of us get horribly, horribly lost?

What's the story with camping? Can we turn up at about 7-7:30 and pitch our tents somewhere safe where stuff won't get nicked? (Sorry, I know nothing about the site or the area :D)

EDIT: Can you also send us a link to a clear map marker and directions to the site? The map on your website does not load! D:
    rodney w wrote: »
    not long to go now cant wait gonna be great is there people camping on saturday nite

The Cold Warriors will be. :)

Anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭rodney w

il camp if theres a few people no bother

Thanks. I think we'll need two AK rentals for Saturday night. :)

Also, importantly, can you PM me a contact number just in case any of us get horribly, horribly lost?

What's the story with camping? Can we turn up at about 7-7:30 and pitch our tents somewhere safe where stuff won't get nicked? (Sorry, I know nothing about the site or the area :D)

EDIT: Can you also send us a link to a clear map marker and directions to the site? The map on your website does not load! D:

The Cold Warriors will be. :)

Anyone else?

I reckon there will be a good few people camping on both nights:), you can arrive at any time you would like to set up your gear;) I'll pm you later this evening with a map, directions and my number:)

Bren

Not long now guys:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

rodney w wrote: »

Me +1 (We're contagious, "BRAINS!") should be too.

Me +1 (We're contagious, "BRAINS!") should be too.

See you there Simon:):)

Gates open at 8pm

Bren

Great game last night. Very tense for the most part. I shat bricks when my team bumped into our first brain-dawg and he didn't respond to our call sign. :eek:

Oh and for those who were there at the equine incident: "Control, we've contacted a horse. Do we engage?" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Lonew0lf

Superb game last night Bren. Lot sof intense fire fights and lots of sneaky sneaky. Pissed myself laughing after first few minutes "Russian comand we have a man in the river, I repeat a man in the river"

Two thumbs up to the zombies. Hopefully see you guys again tonight, if we can get ourselves ungrounded :D:D:D

Lonew0lf wrote: »
    Superb game last night Bren. Lot sof intense fire fights and lots of sneaky sneaky. Pissed myself laughing after first few minutes "Russian comand we have a man in the river, I repeat a man in the river"

Yeah! I remember that! I came very close to going in, too! I just saw him disappear into the dark. It was pretty funny when we realised what happened.

I guess that's what happens when you trust the guys with the radios. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Yeah! I remember that! I came very close to going in, too! I just saw him disappear into the dark. It was pretty funny when we realised what happened.

I guess that's what happens when you trust the guys with the radios. :D

Super night last night great games super fire fights it was great to see both teams getting stuck in and not afraid to go into the Dark;):D BIG thanks to everyone for a great nights gaming:) It was a well run event fair play to Bren and Pete cheers lads :)

its even harder to trust the guys who have no radios :D;):D dont know where they are half the time:D:D;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

i was the guy that fell into the river i was just walking along sliped and the next thing i was under water keeped my gun above the water but.. i heard over the radio dos he wont to keep gaming hell yeah im gaming it only a bit of water.
    here some of the guys where more scared not only of the zomies but of the horses running around anyways there mummys picked them up and all was well:D
    DARK MIST 4 A MANS GAME

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

its even harder to trust the guys who have no radios :D;):D dont know where they are half the time:D:D;):D[/quote]

it is realy hard without the comms alright, i missed the battle for the device to control the zombies because i was stalking two guys around the kill house and i had to turn off my walkie talkie cause it was making too much noise.....DEAR SANTA some commms please:p:p:p.....MUCH RESPECT TO ALL INVOLVED....ZOMBIES,,BREN AND THE LADS...they even brought in a real russian scientest ......i could'nt under stand a word he said:eek:.....he was crazy like a fox

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

RADIO,S are a must have and earpiece aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

had a great time last night both as a zombie and as a scientist!
    its a whole different experience being behind the scenes.

unfortunatly i think i got a little too into the infected role because i am sick as a parrot today so i won't be out for a repeat performance.
    hope it all goes brilliantly.

"super secret syrum will make you smart, like kasparov!"

had a great time last night both as a zombie and as a scientist!
    its a whole different experience being behind the scenes.

unfortunatly i think i got a little too into the infected role because i am sick as a parrot today so i won't be out for a repeat performance.
    hope it all goes brilliantly.

"super secret syrum will make you smart, like kasparov!"

So it was YOU! You jerk! You were the worst one, leading us all into an ambush! :P (Well played by the way)

I supposed we deserved it for listening to the ATF lads... :cool:

BTW, who else thought the final Russian assault on the American base across that open hillside was incredibly epic? Could have made several Hollywood blockbusters out of that one 15 minute part.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

"Greaghhh.......Gahhh?"

Brilliant night lads. I cant wait to be re-infected.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

So it was YOU! You jerk! You were the worst one, leading us all into an ambush! :P (Well played by the way)

I supposed we deserved it for listening to the ATF lads... :cool:

BTW, who else thought the final Russian assault on the American base across that open hillside was incredibly epic? Could have made several Hollywood blockbusters out of that one 15 minute part.

its a good job we did'nt listen to you or everyone would have been chasing horses all night :D:p;):cool::D:D Epic night guys epic the zombies where cool well played lads :)
    Well done to all who fought for the victorouis Red Army :D

baggypants wrote: »
    its a good job we did'nt listen to you or everyone would have been chasing horses all night :D:p;):cool::D:D Epic night guys epic the zombies where cool well played lads :)
    Well done to all who fought for the victorouis Red Army :D

Well, I still think we should have got a horse controller device (I think it's called a reins). It's not Bear Cavalry but it would have done nicely. :D

Of course, we could have just ridden to battle on the backs of the zombies. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

well lads great night saturday,well done the russian team great game play by all.the zombies were excellent and played the part well.when we on the US taem went to clear out C base it was text book stuff,good comms work,defo need them in the night games:)good firefights around the kill house ,and delta were epic:)cheers bren and pete,again another great dark mist:D

steve

ps.didint know the ATF had a water unit...:D:D

• Advertisement

gonesharp wrote: »
    ps.didint know the ATF had a water unit...:D:D

:pac:

They need an Airsoft version of this:
    http://world.guns.ru/assault/as100-e.htm

Advertisement