Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Market

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sundaygirl55

just check the ads online and you will get a mobile number .

Good luck !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Thanks sundaygirl

found this
    http://www.eventsmarketsireland.com/events-and-markets/events_markets.php?type=r&page=1
    longford indoor market & car boot sale - (Longford)
    LIVELY INDOOR MARKET & CAR BOOT SALE TAKES PLACE EVERY SATURDAY AT MASTERTECH BUSINESS PARK, ATHLONE RD, LONGFORD.. STALLS AVAILABLE FROM £15 Market takes place every Saturday from 10am - 5pm.

Closest Date: 01-05-2010 click to view all dates
    Time: 10:00 - 17:00
    Contact Person: MR. KEVIN SMITH
    Phone Number: 086 6427226
    Facilities: Toilets, Wheelchair Access, Parking, Places to Eat, Indoor Market, Outdoor Market

I might get round to it sometime :P

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Graffogefarms

hiya everyone - market has moved up it is across from VFM now - indoor and outdoor. I'm still indoor with my goat milk, soaps, chocolate and fudge. But it is well worth a visit, and just because you don't see anything there one week - doesn't mean that you won't the next. Some vendors, people selling come and go, just stop temporary, but there are a lot of good quality products, being sold by the same people who come back there each week. Including myself.! Stop by, its well worth a visit, I'm at the Caprine Scene Stand. All of us know someone who could use some of the goat products, and - think about those who can't have the regular dairy and no longer have the joy of chocolate - now they can! Christmas and the holidays are coming! :D The atmosphere in the market is great as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sparkles999

Its moved to one of the units at the front of mastertech business park now, lots more stall and doing good trade. Slowly getting there but good mix

Advertisement