Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

elder scrolls 5

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Wow 4 years since the last one and if it is 2012 release then thats 6 years, Looking forward to when they announce it mind you, wonder what it'll be like, wanna start some internet rumours

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

allanb49 wrote: »
    wanna start some internet rumours

I heard that you'll have a pet dragon to do your bidding ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

I heard the pet dragon gives you nirnroot that levels you up when you eat it at midnight. Magic plant win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

I do reckon they'll throw in a few dragons. At the time of the release of oblivion, there was sudden demand for dragons. Then even came the Akatosh mount mod. With an improved engine, it should be very possible if planned from early on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,472 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Only a matter of weeks now until Fallout New Vegas is released . . . anyone reckon we could start hearing more about TeS V by Christmas?

I can dream! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Only a matter of weeks now until Fallout New Vegas is released . . . anyone reckon we could start hearing more about TeS V by Christmas?

I can dream! :D

Yeah I do enjoy the Bethesda Fallout games but I prefer the fantasy universe of TES. Hopefully we get something soon

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MadMattDog

I have New Vegas pre ordered. So many cool games out soon and I have to do my LC :S I hope we hear something about TES V

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

But then you'd only be scouring the internet for updates instead of studying!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭twilightzone

wolfric wrote: »
    Someone mentioned to me they'd got a link on elder scrolls 5. More then likely it was fake but anyone got any information on this? all i can find is rumors wishes and fake videos.

Here's some information i've gathered in the mean time.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/bethesda-pencils-in-new-elder-scrolls-title-for-2010
    http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/bethesda_elder_scrolls_v_arrive_2010

gonna be great

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Hocker

It's most likely fake, I wish it was real though :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement