Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unofficial Dublin Central Exit Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 _nemesis_

turgon wrote: »
    Clearly a member of the EU Elite :D

Just efficient :cool:

:D

I would have taken you up last time but Im aware you study in Dublin and Im still in the nest here in Cork.

um...isn't there like a chat up forum for this kind of thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 _nemesis_

oscarBravo wrote: »
    What beautiful ambiguity! Well played, sir. :)

Is this like, one of those things...a meme?:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Interestingly your polling comes out at 64.4% Yes / 35.6% No which isn't far off both the Fine Gael and boards.ie exit polls, good job.

If boards.ie could get a couple of boards.ie members in good standing to do the same, we could probably generate very accurate exit polls, at least for referendums.

Great job nemesis.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Clearly a member of the EU Elite :D

:D

I would have taken you up last time but Im aware you study in Dublin and Im still in the nest here in Cork.

study???

My good man I am part of the amazing diverse irish workforce!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

utick wrote: »
    so you got yes or no from 40 people from one single district? what is even the point of this? proves nothing

Any Public Servant on here

• Advertisement
Advertisement