Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Before you all leave: the awards nominations

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

PaulieD wrote: »
    Yes for jobs?
    dresden8 wrote: »
    Yes for Economic Recovery?

I nominate these 2
    PrivateEye wrote: »
    Staying at "the heart of Europe"
    Yes For Recovery
    Yes For Jobs
    Everything Jim Coir Said
    'Choose Workers Rights' (Generation Yes Trainspotting)
    €1.84 An Hour
    And this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

Michael O'Leary campaigning for workers rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

dresden8 wrote: »
    Michael O'Leary campaigning for workers rights.

Ha, did he actually mention worker's rights? I usually admire his blunt way of speaking, but he came off very badly campaigning for Lisbon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

prinz wrote: »
    They will still be given the boot next GE. What have they won? :confused:

Its just me being pesimistic.
    I have a feeling that FF will feel the result will somehow affirm their mandate.
    Expect soundbites saying that they understand the anger of the people but they will now focus on addressing... blah blah
    And besides we've 2.5 years to go of this shower anyway.

prinz wrote: »
    Cameron's going to re-ratify it? :confused:... You must mean try to reverse the ratification... but look, he's starting to backpeddle on his promise of a referendum in the UK if Lisbon is ratified by the time he comes to power.

Deep down I never thought he would want to go ahead with it.
    It always seemed more playing politics and getting the Murdoch press on his side. If in power I reckon he'll have to grow up and back track on his promise to reverse the ratification

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

Funglegunk wrote: »
    Ha, did he actually mention worker's rights? I usually admire his blunt way of speaking, but he came off very badly campaigning for Lisbon.

He didn't mention them directly as far as I know. Still funny though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement