Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf Park

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 donga_perkins

How about some sort of system where surfers use their own physical fitness and strength as well as mental resolve to put themselves into a position that they know they can handle by virtue of actually being there? Or would that be silly?

Burgerman, you seem to be quite into the old Golf ya? How about you install one of these things on the golf course? You could drag golfers up the fairway by the flaps on those stupid shoes they wear. you wouldn't even need to charge the golfers. I'd pay to see it myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

I do think Burgerman is serious which is why I'm still replying to this thread. He has some business acumen built up if you ever visit the biz section on boards. Aside from all the other reasons listed above burgerman the main reason it won't work is becuase the surfing cmmunity have branded it so lame. Surfing for the masses is a fashion statement and if any of the surfing "peers" start to take the piss then less and less beginners will use it.

Spanish point is a nice spot please don't put anything into the sea there or anywhere else. Setting up a wave machine in the grand canal would be a better and possibly feasable idea at least the concrete is already there and the "surfing" population is already there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I'm surprised that some of you are taking this so seriously, somehow I doubt that Burgerman is. Too much trolling and veiled abuse in this thread so I'm locking it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement