Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taoiseach, Brian Cowen rules out third Lisbon referendum

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Rb wrote: »
    No, sorry, you didn't reference the document at all. I asked you for a reason, I didn't ask those people who you failed to even mention, so it is taken that you were passing it off as your own.

Nice use of the smilies though, I'll give you that. That is, of course, assuming you were aiming to make the post look as moronic as possible.

I thought it would have been quite clear that i brought forward that copy paste for the interpretations in it of the Lisbon treaty and the clearness of what was outlined there that i agreed with. And because i am honest person i don't try to pass anything off as my own maybe you are not so honest so therefore accuse me of such,or very suspicious person.

So can try insult me again whatever,Clear fact is here is you are ignorant rude and arrogant and, i am sorry mods you can warn me for this but he is by no means respectful person at all and no justification for every single time of his rude attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

caseyann wrote: »
    I thought it would have been quite clear that i brought forward that copy paste for the interpretations in it of the Lisbon treaty and the clearness of what was outlined there that i agreed with. And because i am honest person i don't try to pass anything off as my own maybe you are not so honest so therefore accuse me of such,or very suspicious person.

So can try insult me again whatever,Clear fact is here is you are ignorant rude and arrogant and, i am sorry mods you can warn me for this but he is by no means respectful person at all and no justification for every single time of his rude attitude.
    Yuck, this is just sheer desperation now.

Honest people reference properly, not paste large bodies of text into their post without a word as to their source. I'll leave it at that for your own sake.

Good luck with it.

Yuck, this is just sheer desperation now.

Honest people reference properly, not paste large bodies of text into their post without a word as to their source. I'll leave it at that for your own sake.

Good luck with it.

Other people would ask first if i got al that info from a site instead of been out right rude,as i think was quite obvious was copied and pasted :rolleyes:

Oh you will leave it at that will you:eek: please get a life and pull it out of there cause nothing you say even phases me in slightest,were as you run around here thinking you are something special :D Grow up!

Other people would ask first if i got al that info from a site instead of been out right rude,as i think was quite obvious was copied and pasted :rolleyes:

Oh you will leave it at that will you:eek: please get a life and pull it out of there cause nothing you say even phases me in slightest,were as you run around here thinking you are something special :D Grow up!
    Main Entry: des·per·a·tion
    Pronunciation: \ˌdes-pə-ˈrā-shən\
    Function: noun
    Date: 14th century

1 : loss of hope and surrender to despair
    2 : a state of hopelessness leading to rashness

Main Entry: des·per·a·tion
    Pronunciation: \ˌdes-pə-ˈrā-shən\
    Function: noun
    Date: 14th century

1 : loss of hope and surrender to despair
    2 : a state of hopelessness leading to rashness

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: anytime now you really can do it take a walk :D

• Advertisement

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: anytime now you really can do it take a walk :D
    Are you 13 or just act as though you are?

Are you 13 or just act as though you are?

oh seriously get a life :D

oh seriously get a life :D
    I know you are but what am I(??)

Ok, I'll leave you to play with the fairies, maybe they'll accept your plagiarism.

I know you are but what am I(??)

Ok, I'll leave you to play with the fairies, maybe they'll accept your plagiarism.

And point and closed and proven :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

• Advertisement
Advertisement