Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nasdaq/NYSE/Amex/OTC Picks for tomorrow

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Helix Wind Corp (Public, OTC:HLXW)

A technical bottom bounce play for daytraders & swingtraders.

pirelli wrote: »
    Hey Bullish

Did you see rmix and yrcw today, they looked interesting. Rmix has to be safe short sell of it takes off.Watch PESI tomorrow and some of the others.

POLARIS INTL HOLDINGS INC (Public, PINK:PIHN)
    This a high risk chase for a day trade -it will eventually turn and drop so cautious stop .
    Crazy day trade stock in an uptrend.

CSUN - The solar sector is due a quick 3 day bounce soon.
    Barely up 5% but the average solar stock is up 20% over the last 3- 4 days

Safe Bulkers, Inc. (Public, NYSE:SB)
    Bottom play moving back up
    Up 5% - 7 % and looks like it was a very good entry price

What about these for bottom plays:

James River Coal Company (Public, NASDAQ:JRCC)
    Down 2.5% and still swinging volatile, like NCOC it's not clear if it's truly bearish or is going to form a bottom with some reversal.

National Coal Corp. (Public, NASDAQ:NCOC
    Down 5%

Nextwave Wireless Inc. (Public, NASDAQ:WAVE)
    Moved up 50%

CEDT - all time low

Down another 20% Low volume making this hard to call.

Watch for a new entry as this drops
    POW! ENTERTAINMENT INC (Public, PINK:POWN)

It up 8% and not a bad call.

Solar Stock worked out great if anyone got into some

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Bullish

Yep SNSS piazzed me off...... Oh well guess I gots wait a bit longer ;)
    RND I went short at the high today
    Still standing around watchin GETA and ARYX , nearly there but not quite

Bullish wrote: »
    Yep SNSS piazzed me off...... Oh well guess I gots wait a bit longer ;)
    RND I went short at the high today
    Still standing around watchin GETA and ARYX , nearly there but not quite

Bullish - Your now offically called bearish.

Great news for GRRF, they have won exclusive wlan provider from their two main clients. As 80% of their business comes from these clients it was critical they won these contracts.

GRRF is looking cheap for a massive run up next week.

GRRF is up almosr 20% today and i previously announced the reversal in SP for the upcoming earnings.It is now in a long and gradual uptrend and offered an profitable entry all day.

As promised this was going to make Money. There might be a slight pullback into next week but Fiscal 2009 Yearly will be reporting a 62% growth which isnt anything to sniffle at.

The EPS was higher in 2006 but was dragged into negativity in 2008 and has grown in the last 3 quarters. It is only half what it was in 2006 but the share price is almost 5.5 times lower somewhat reflecting this and i say somewhat because its not a great excuse for lower earnings and what company isn't lower. Growth and revenue have been growing phenomenly in the meantime.

The Key in this quarter is a higher quarter over quarter EPS. If this Quarter comes in at .05 then we have a nice 65 % EPS share growth in each quarter in 2009 making it an exciting recovery back to a higher EPS.

The revenue year over year will be slightly lower but that 2008 revenue was particualry high. This quarter is also 2009 fiscal yearly so the 62 % growth will keep matters positive. The only risk / surprise is the quartely EPS.

I hope someone listened and made some Money!!!

shiot, Pirelli the bullish handle was sarcasm...... I though ya knew that :D

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:

Your tapped into the pyschology of the market bullish just it
    is the Crachitts and Jacobs & Ebenezer's & Marley's business psychology.

Huge plays some of them bullish. Rmix turned out to be good. woudl you short it hough i mean it has no chance of getting 420 million.Its gonna go bankrupt.

Anyway the last two weeks have seen me out of the gutter.:D

Have a good one.

http://www.stockgumshoe.com/2010/03/the-next-royal-gold-revealed.html

Do you ever try any of these.

RMIX still needs to take out the .32. I recon they will survive and it will be a YRCW scenario that plays out. The bondholders will take what ever they can get. which I recon will be an equity exchange leaving existing suckers with a 2% stake. when it happens back up the truck IMO

The only site i subscribe to is this http://www.stockfetcher.com/ui2/prebuilt.php . I trade technicals no fundamentals obviously

ARYX did I miss by 1 cent ? .... nothing on the chart says it has to go lower we will see
    ABK coming into the area of a buy now ... .39 has been the long term target

RMIX still needs to take out the .32. I recon they will survive and it will be a YRCW scenario that plays out. The bondholders will take what ever they can get. which I recon will be an equity exchange leaving existing suckers with a 2% stake. when it happens back up the truck IMO

The only site i subscribe to is this http://www.stockfetcher.com/ui2/prebuilt.php . I trade technicals no fundamentals obviously

ARYX did I miss by 1 cent ? .... nothing on the chart says it has to go lower we will see
    The group said it had debts of $296.5 million at the end of December and cash and equivalents of $4.2 million, along with $45.3 million of available borrowing capacity. Chief Financial Officer Robert Hardy said liquidity -- comprising cash and available credit under the revolving credit facility -- had fallen to less than $25 million at the end of February.

Is there a case of them being kept in business so that the debts can be paid through revenue. A quarter of a billion is alot to owe. Is it a too big to fail scenario. It's still making a loss of a hundred million and has assets fo 500 million. So is it not inevitable it will file chapter 11 and restructure to a smaller debt free company. Or can they do this without filing chapter 11.

ABK has shot up great call bullish. Your on the ball.:)

I am watching some other chinese stocks and CRTP has caught my eye.
    It is reporting earnings on March 31st

DDSS is at a point technically where it should go up but as there is no news it should also just go down. I have never seen a stock go up and down. :D

DDSS will explode on news of a new partner. It might move down start swinging now until then.

• Advertisement

ABK dead cat bounce...... comin back now
    Mega Short interest

I like metal mines like ACH and TC

I mentioned these stocks back in february and ACH has gone from $22 to $27.
    Goldman sachs just issued a sell rating on ACH. Whilst credit suisse maintained an outperfrom rating on ACH. A buy low and sell high stock.:confused:
    Goldman Sachs maintained Sell rating and HK$6.5 price target on the Hong Kong-listed shares of Aluminum Corp. of China Limited (NYSE:ACH).

Credit Suisse maintained Outperform rating on Aluminum Corp. of China Limited (NYSE:ACH), and cut price target from HK$12 to HK$11.

HSBC reiterated Underweight rating on Aluminum Corp. of China Limited (NYSE:ACH), and maintained HK$7 price target.

Roth Capital Partners maintained Buy rating and $7 price target on China Ritar Power Corp. (NASDAQ:CRTP).

"We are raising our price target on CRTP to $10.00 from $7.00. Our price target increase is primarily driven by our anticipation of a stronger demand environment for CRTP’s product offerings and the company’s profitability in 2010. We believe the recent pullback in CRTP’s share price has created a good entry point for investors looking for growth opportunities in China’s battery space. At current levels CRTP is trading at P/E multiples of ~11.0x and ~7.8x to our 2009 and 2010 earnings estimates."

CRTP is trading at $4 after lsiting on the nasdaq on the dec 12th. YUII went up 100% from this price. Compare like and like and you might see an oppourtunity.

My only concern is that the revenue might be lower this year than 2008 but that has already been digested by investors in the third quarter and the EPS will be a fair bit higher, at least 20%.

It is a steal at this price and is coming off a double bottom which mean this is the last time it will trade at this price unless the upcoming quarter has a negative message which seems unlikely.

M money is tied up until tomorrow so i cannot buy until then.

Superlattice Power Inc (Public, OTC:SLPO)
    http://www.google.com/finance?q=OTC:SLPO

Hey bullish do you see a technical play on this POS from .031.

ARYX wow! Its fourth quarter was so bad and it still made a technical move.

That is a fundamental versus a technical. I have never seen a technical play overcome a fundamental one tied in with news. Usually they are stronger.

There must be some good news such as lower costs enteing phase III or having enough cash.I suppose the fundamentals were not bad news and more the usual quite bad financial position.

Greyson International Inc. (Public, OTC:GYSN)
    http://www.google.com/finance?q=gysn

I listened to the conference call and the ceo claims this patent or its unique active ingredient on their products is so unique and so revolutionary that it will be sought by every cosmetic company in the world.

"That is a pretty astounding statement" Unless he is a fraud which i strongly feel he isn't then it means this company has a aggressive growth in the future.

He has indicated that he is not saying there wont be dilution in the future on shre price but there is a realistic assumption that there will not be.

The ceo has stated that they owe nothing and have no liabilities. Maybe a tiny amount but they are in a great position. This is also stated on the company website. This means its true.

Risk: It is a pink and hard to get facts on.

It appears that this company while not releasing quarterlies has 2008 financials out and not having i can refernce does have over a million in inventory and 100,000 cash on hand. That is from the ceo on the webcast.

http://www.vcall.com/console/ConsoleFrameset.asp?ID=151427&brand=Vcall&ClickType=&playerID=1&urlID=151435&sessionID=04897D51B62C467B&email=blanchedsoldier@hotmail.com&tck=GYSN.PK

The main theme is the greyson is a tiny company up until now and is poised to take off. This appears to be a genuine company on the cusp of making it big. That has alot of institutional interest and intends to be listed on the Nasdaq this year 2010. Of greater importance is the ethicity of the products.

Aside from all of these factors the share price is 50% off its high of 2010. I am looking to buy in and around .10 if it makes it that low. It could go all the way to .08 but it is unlikely or too good to be true to a sideliner.

I can almost be certain it will double 100% within the next couple of months and most likely alot sooner. This is a classic buy low and sell high.

This will form a bottom within the next few days so i have to decide my buy very very soon. As soon as it starts to reverse i will buy and it might happen very quickly.

It might take longer to reverse but potentially it is most likely to turn around quickly.
    :)
    Who dares wins.:D Who knows why this is dropping but it has done this before. Buy low and sell high. It might be dilution as the ceo did not guarantee there would be no dilution.It might be just people selling into a sell off buy a larger investor after an overdue consolidation.Maybe people want to get inlower and in that case i would buy around .10.

Like I said who dares wins. Just under .10 would be an ideal buy for the risk reward ratio. The risk reward is now becoming worthwhile.

The balance sheet for 2009 has been released for Greyson. It isn't pretty.In fact it is ugly. If this is all they have made from their TV commericals then i might not hold my breath.As for having 1 million in inventory well i do not see that in the audit.

Still maybe just a lower stock entry of say .08 or wait until it consolidates for a time.Still the potential to make money on it.

LINK for financials 2009

http://www.otcmarkets.com/otciq/ajax/showFinancialReportById.pdf?id=30147

Link to third party clinical tests on Greysons products. Looks very promising.

http://www.greysonintl.com/shareholders-release.cfm?prid=20091029

gysn.png

JTX getting close..... will prob bounce from 1.75 area but will get much lower later on.
    ARYX bounced but still will take out the .82
    In and out of a few things today .... nothing a long term buy at the min

NVLT is very close and the chart set up looks like a quick bounce..

Great ARYX is a buy now according to this
    http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/provider/providerarticle.aspx?feed=AP&date=20100329&id=11331285

I recon it goes a little higher now and confirms the high of today.. I would be surprised to see it get through 1 dollar.

But it should be a buy soon

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

guy's iv been following you both for the past month with a little success.
    it's fun:D.have a look;).
    http://www.marketguru.com/derickoo

DERICKOO wrote: »
    guy's iv been following you both for the past month with a little success.
    it's fun:D.have a look;).
    http://www.marketguru.com/derickoo

Ha

That's cool. Ideally you would have to buy and sell at certain points to make max percentage from them. They are all moslty volatile day trades.

Why haven't you got DDSS in there at $1.43 it will explode up 50% when they release their new partner. I am not sure when but In the coming months.Certainly i would expect before summer.

Try find some bio tech's with FDA approval dates and see how they pan out.

• Advertisement

thanks for the advise, still learning, will act on your advise.
    but it sure is fun. :D

have ddss 28% of stocks, look again, bought when you said.:D

Keep an eye on Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) on the following day when its non-Hodgkin's lymphoma drug pixantrone finally steps in front of an FDA advisory panel.date was postponed because of severe weather. at the moment .0.60
    missed somx.

DERICKOO wrote: »
    have ddss 28% of stocks, look again, bought when you said.:D

Alot of china companies are reporting this week,.

SVA.
    CRTP and many others.
    Also try put some mines in there. AGXM lithium GDLNF rare earths
    Buy GRRF Today cheap and gamble on a good earnings.

Also citibank took a dive because the Goverment announced it intention to sell 3 billion shares back into the general market. 3 freakin billion thats 12 shares for every American citizen. We knew it was going to happen but this was a little bit sudden. Anyway they will do it they say bit by bit. The big boys played us for fools on this derikoo and probably shorted it on the way back down.

have grrf 300 but will add bought 4.04 buying more 1500 at 3.82

SPU is reporting its fourth quarter soon. It is seasonally stonger than the 1st and 2nd quarter due to a higher squeezing period.Therefore it should run up $1 if all goes well. It is starting to get ready to move up. I reckon its a buy.

They have already given their guidance and it looks like Q4 will be very strong. Please read the link below , they are making gidance of between Preliminary 2009 net income is anticipated to be between $15 and $16 million for the year, representing between 50% and 60% year-over-year growth

SkyPeople anticipates revenues of between $58 million and $60 million for the full year ended December 31, 2009.

Now it all looks Like this is going to happen but so far up until 9 months they have only had a revenue of 23 million and a net income of 5.5 million. This means that the fourth quarter which is seasonally the strongest so we expect much higher revenues and net income but SPU claim it will be a whopping 35 million in revenue and 10 million in net income. These are all dollars as well.

If you believe in this company you are very wise to invest at this low Price However they have a huge profit hurdle to jump to stay in line with those guidance numbers. If they dont make it then traditionally the share price will be punished and wall street will cry for blood. Medium risk - High return. Whatever just keep an eye on SPU.

2010 guidance is for a 100% higher gains which is possible due to their aquisition of yingkou.

Link for guidance posted in January 19th 2010 :
    http://ir.stockpr.com/skypeoplefruitjuice/company-news/detail/123/skypeople-fruit-juice-provides-preliminary-2009-financial-results-and-2010-guidance

No potential worries here though on this Warning:

The Company plans to acquire Yingkou in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009
    We believe that we currently have sufficient cash on hand, combined with anticipated cash receipts, to fund our business for at least the next 12 months. The capital needed for our business in the next 12 months does not include the acquisition of Yingkou or the expansion of our current production capacity.

They alreayd paid 2.3 million in june 2009 and only a quarter of million in november, This aquisition doubles their production capabilities.

http://www.chinabevnews.com/2009/11/skypeople-fruit-juice-acquires-yingkou.html

Sell By Date:

On November 3, 2009, the Company completed a public offering of 2,700,000 shares of Common Stock at a public offering price of $3.00 per share, pursuant to a Registration Statement on Form S-1 declared effective by the SEC. The shares of Common Stock sold in the public offering were issued upon exercise of warrants issued to the Investors pursuant to an Exchange Agreement dated as of May 28, 2009.
    SPU

http://www.google.com/finance?q=AMEX:SPU

http://ir.stockpr.com/skypeoplefruitjuice/sec-filings?qm_page=19417

Seasonality

Our business experiences mild seasonal effects as sales of our products are generally higher during the squeezing season from August through April of the following year. Sales of our products during the months from March through July generally tend to be lower due to a shortage of raw material of fresh fruits and a lower level of production activity. As a result, our results of operations for the third quarter and fourth quarter are generally stronger than those for our first quarter and second quarter. However, we are trying to diversify our products and prolong our squeezing season. There are also sales from inventory during the non-squeezing season. In 2008, we started our squeezing season in July with the early initiation of machine maintenance.

Bullish - Your now offically called bearish.

GRRF is up almosr 20% today and I previously announced the reversal in SP for the upcoming earnings.It is now in a long and gradual uptrend and offered an profitable entry all day.

As promised this was going to make Money. There might be a slight pullback into next week but Fiscal 2009 Yearly will be reporting a 62% growth which isnt anything to sniffle at.

The EPS was higher in 2006 but was dragged into negativity in 2008 and has grown in the last 3 quarters. It is only half what it was in 2006 but the share price is almost 5.5 times lower somewhat reflecting this and i say somewhat because its not a great excuse for lower earnings and what company isn't lower. Growth and revenue have been growing phenomenly in the meantime.

The Key in this quarter is a higher quarter over quarter EPS. If this Quarter comes in at .05 then we have a nice 65 % EPS share growth in each quarter in 2009 making it an exciting recovery back to a higher EPS.

The revenue year over year will be slightly lower but that 2008 revenue was particualry high. This quarter is also 2009 fiscal yearly so the 62 % growth will keep matters positive. The only risk / surprise is the quartely EPS.

I hope someone listened and made some Money!!!

Ok update on the GRRF situation. I sold mine yesterday and took profits. I did this as i expected a slight pullback this week as i mentioned on friday & i did not expect yesterdays jump in share price either but YAHH whats a few cents. Anyway taking profit is what it's all about. Anything could happen right! Now the share price is in decline and here is why.

However this is the situation.

China cuts 2010 telecom capex by 21 percent
    http://www.cn-c114.net/583/a492720.html

China's three major telecom operators will cut their spending on capital equipment by more than 20 percent in 2010. The decline is greater than expected, driving analyst to anticipate lower revenues for system and chip makers including Ericsson

GRRF Grentech as you are aware rolls out wireless buildouts as 75% of its business and RF as 25%. It depend for 80% of its business on china mobile and china telecom. It relies therefore heavily on the telecom capex.

This news has no doubt hurt todays share price. I however urge you take advantage of this lower share price. This is the reason why.

This is the link of a transcript of GRRF - Q3 2009 CHINA GRENTECH CORP LTD Earnings Conference Call Event.

http://www.grentech.com.cn/en/Download_EN/3Q%202009%20Transcript.pdf

Question

Charles John - Piper Jaffray - Analyst
    Hi. Thanks for taking my questions. The first question I have is just on the overall macro, what we've heard from some of our
    checks is the CapEx for 2010 is going to be flat to slightly down, and one of the reasons being the lack of local number portability,
    so with some of the customers of China Mobile unable to move to China Unicom or China Telecom, we're not seeing as quick
    a 3G ramp as people would have liked. So I guess a two-part question. One is when do you expect local number portability to
    happen? And, two, do you think CapEx will be flat to slightly down? Or do you think the actual rate could build next year, and
    could CapEx be up in 2010? Thank you.

ANSWER

Unidentified Company Representative
    (interpreted) According to the information we gather from the telecom operators, the total CapEx spending for 2010 seems to
    be slightly lower than 2009. However, for the business that's relevant to us, which is the wireless coverage, we believe that the
    CapEx spending in 2010 will not decrease

One of the main reasons is the 3G construction by the telecom operators will carry on until the 2011. And also the construction
    period for the wireless coverage network will be longer than that of the base station network. And because of that we believe
    the demand for our services and products will remain strong in the year 2010. Thank you.

Of course the capex reduction is alot steeper than anticipated but Grentech have answered that question and i hope it stays the same when undoubtably they will ask the same question again in Q4 webcast.

Dont want to turn this into a irish bank share tread but.... when IRE takes out the 8 dollar high ....... Short it.
    I will be buying the puts

The balance sheet for 2009 has been released for Greyson. It isn't pretty.In fact it is ugly. If this is all they have made from their TV commericals then i might not hold my breath.As for having 1 million in inventory well i do not see that in the audit.

Still maybe just a lower stock entry of say .08 or wait until it consolidates for a time.Still the potential to make money on it.

LINK for financials 2009

http://www.otcmarkets.com/otciq/ajax/showFinancialReportById.pdf?id=30147

I was talking to James.F at Gresyon International. I had a very long and productive talk with him. The balance sheet for 2009 was based on two tv appearances for Greyson damage control from the Jennifer Greyson range which had few sales.

The new products using Trilexon™ system ( which if you read the above post) has been verifed by a third party in clinical trials. Have only come online very recently and so far there have been two TV appearences. Those appearence have been very successful and NBC have requested further tv appearences. Harvey Tauman who was formerly CEO of hydron technologies ( a company he turned from trading as a penny stock to a $100 stock company) has 30 years experience and in one TV appearence generated over 2.5 million in sales which ranked as the highest record sales figure ever recorded on NBC.

So a success for Harvey must mean big sales of this new product Trilexon.
    Also the potential for licences and royalties from huge billion dollar companies who wish to use this tehcnology would bring in alot of money for Greyson with little or no overheads.

So I think i am once again in the camp recommending Greyson as a potential 100% gain over the next few months. Buy this low and sell it high. It might not go lower.

This appears to be working out. The share price might wait on some PR news before moving but i am telling you in advance it is in the works, so buy low.

SPU is reporting its fourth quarter soon. It is seasonally stonger than the 1st and 2nd quarter due to a higher squeezing period.Therefore it should run up $1-$2 if all goes well. It is starting to get ready to move up. I reckon its a buy.

SPU SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Inc.

http://www.google.com/finance?q=AMEX:SPU

http://ir.stockpr.com/skypeoplefruitjuice/sec-filings?qm_page=19417

I emailed John M. at investor relations at SkyPeople fruit juice. the email explains my concerns.

Dear

The Company has heavy seasonality in the 4th quarter and 1st quarter of any given year due to its harvest seasons. Most of the Company’s revenues are generated during this 6 month period.

Best regards,

John T. Mattio, SVP
    Investor Relations Manager (NYSE Amex: SPU)
    HC International Inc.
    Tel: US (203) 616-5144
    Cell: US (203) 297-3911

Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 1:35 PM
    To: John Mattio
    Subject: Hi John: Investor relations question
    Importance: High

Hi John

I love Sky People and think it is a great business with huge potential growth for 2010. I am very excited
    about it. I am one troubling concern however. Sky people in the press release on January 19th 2010
    gave a guidance 2009 preliminary revenue of $58 to $60 million and net income of $15 to $16 million.

I am contacting you as the investor relations contact in relation to this article. Thus far SKY people has generated
    ( these are rough figures ) Roughly 23.5 million dollars in Revenue and 5.5 million dollars in net income. This leaves
    A whopping 35 - 36 million dollars in revenue expected for this quarter and 10 million in net income. I have complete confidence in Sky People and I am delighted at the aquisition of Yingkou and what this means for 2010, but I am trying to understand if the everything is going to plan. I would love some reassurance John.

Thank you

Pirelli:D
    MI & Investments Ireland
    Contact - 00353

As you can see he threw me a spinner. At least he has indicated that everything is going to plan. I am not sure that is good enough for you folks but if this goes to plan than this quarter will be 500% higher.

• Advertisement

Nice research Pirelli,
    I got another Bio that is on my list and is comnig in for landing NVLT target .15
    Dont know anything about it....... what would you think of it from .15 . lots of panic selling at the min

Cheers

Advertisement