Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man with a silver 05 sporty Astra...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

hurrah!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I see the Chronicle have a small article on what the guy did in today's paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 blobber

its just shows you that not all (poeple) are scumbags and do have a sence of pride and humanity left in them that guy is a man that shows you you dont need thanks for doing something right

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

blobber wrote: »
    its just shows you that not all (poeple) are scumbags and do have a sence of pride and humanity left in them that guy is a man that shows you you dont need thanks for doing something right

Very true, I think he did show some class in the way he just made sure the kid was fine and the mother too, and then simply left.

He defo deserved to have the article written about him though. Would have loved to have seen him named and thanked as I gave the paper his full car reg, as I took a pic of his car with my phone when he pulled in, and the name given to me by a boardsie, but maybe he declined that if the paper got in touch with him.

Advertisement