Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEST DUBLIN BIKE SHOP (NEW POLL)

Options
  • 27-09-2009 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Ok guys and ladies, I have redone the poll for adding more bike shops, vote on the shop you think is your favorite, for whatever reason you think its best for, its for Dublin bike shops, and tried to fit as many as possible, ONE VOTE PER VOTER PLEASE please don't complain on my thread or pm me complaining if your bike shop is not on it, as only 25 polls can be added to the poll, i tried to give a good range of choice of shops in the area of Dublin, thank you to you all for pointing some of the shops i missed, if i have missed a shop because of the limited poll size, please post the name and location of your favorite shop and vote other bike shop for other boardies to see, again its for a bit of fun, cheers you guys ONE VOTE PER VOTER GUYS & GRLS please follow thread rules thank you, better results for us all

BEST DUBLIN BIKE SHOPS (NEW) 113 votes

WheelWorxBikes Clondalkin
    0%
    ThinkBike Rathmines
    5%
    tunneyrob1891petethedrummerdmigsyGit101meducation 6 votes
    LittleSport Fairview
    7%
    ItsfixedSpacoSerialComplaintRyderdubmessgodihatethehilswenchBikerbhoy 8 votes
    Richies Bike Store Swords
    2%
    mikemacHugglesfixieboy 3 votes
    Rothar
    0%
    Mc Quades Glasnevin
    1%
    flickerxgizabeer 2 votes
    MacDonald's Cycles Wexford st
    0%
    anywhichway69 1 vote
    Humphries Finglas
    0%
    Reyman 1 vote
    Penny Farthing Camden st
    7%
    rob1891GlennaMaddyjetsonxbcmfFatloss08VéloDrGrooveAcousticIvor_Schlong 9 votes
    Ferris Wheel Booterstown
    0%
    BostonB 1 vote
    P&K Cycles Christchurch
    0%
    Cycleways Parnell st
    0%
    CycleSuperStore Tallaght
    12%
    GlennaMaddyryan_sherlockfiachaBluefoamhumbertFunsterdeluxBostonBflickerxCaroline_iePurpleBeeRMD72hundredROK ONLinCar86 14 votes
    Cyclelogical Bacholors Walk
    11%
    rob1891DrapperhumbertBlowfishBostonBJMJRDanbo!RMDGiantJirishpelotonDingleyemontacSaxobank 13 votes
    Cycle Inn Tallaght
    6%
    Trojancunnins4Borneo FnctnflickerxCaroline_iemockler007LC7 7 votes
    Joe Daly's Dundrum
    4%
    elinehanMr. PresentableSneaky_Russianshane202RMD 5 votes
    Cycle Surgery Dundrum
    14%
    GavinDiarmuidDirkVoodoorob1891blorgGlennaMaddychristebkincsemBlowfishThe CrunchSerialComplaintsmilingeyerishCaroline_ieoslor2pftGrimpeur 16 votes
    The bike Shop Deansgrange
    0%
    The Bike Rack Cabinteely
    0%
    jestfest 1 vote
    Hollingsworth Cycles Kilmacud & Templeouge
    2%
    rob1891Bluefoamlazy-biker 3 votes
    Halfords Dublin Area
    4%
    Diageio_Manchris85lazy-bikerDibbledermo1990 5 votes
    Jimmy Stagg Cycles Lucan
    2%
    DirkVoodookonalazy-biker 3 votes
    Ranelagh Cycles Ranelagh
    10%
    rob1891TreadeItsfixedBostonBzzzzzzzzvektarmanRobertd_07ROK ONSmithzerbiomed32Haldirclinton40 12 votes
    EuroCycles
    0%
    Reyman 1 vote
    Other Smaller Bike Shop
    1%
    EsrohfeltAR2 2 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

PoalFail :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Wolfe Cycles in Sundrive are very good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

LittleSport Fairview
    Jaysus here we go again...ISSUE TIME.

I understand from this poll that the only way this will work and to give a fair result is for the following to happen:

ONE VOTE PER PERSON FOR ONE SHOP ONLY.

Voters whacking in several votes for differant shops at once will not give a fair result and fear this could render this poll null and void AGAIN if not addressed soon.....this is too important ,there is alot at stake here...

Mockler over to you my friend.....I think you need to address the floor as a matter of URGENCY

Oh by the way.... Godihatethehils well done good choice..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mockler007

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    AS ABOVE< ONE VOTE ONLY PLEASE please follow thread rules thank you

...why?

• Advertisement

LittleSport Fairview
    Dónal wrote: »
    ...why?

Mockler--- sort this out will ya ...... Im tired now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Jimmy Stagg Cycles Lucan
    I made an Oopsie and voted before reading.

Why do we have a multiple vote choice if there are no multiple votes, that's odd. Is this some trick survey to see who goes onto the space shuttle for smart folk when the world ends?

I'm on the one with Tom Arnold now aren't I?

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    it was a mistake to put in multi choice, the misses was talken to me and i hit the button by mistake, one vote is enough, even if you like a few shops, just one you would really recommend to the boardies of Dublin, the results are better, dont you not all think,?

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    i pmd uberwolf, the mod for cycling, he should sort it out,

LittleSport Fairview
    Ah we'll get there in the end............. what was it that Mrs Mockler was saying to you anyway...... Somethin like ...no no dont hit that button luv that will give them all multiple choice and then it will be a whole heap of heartache for you, dear ........ aahhh too late.

To which you said.......Ah Mrs Mockler now look what youve made me do.

• Advertisement

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    not far off it, i do agree, its better for results, i know some ppl will say they like a shop for clothes and one for "rear shocks" . but just one vote is enough, the poll is about what is your fave bike shop,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    I made an Oopsie and voted before reading.

Why do we have a multiple vote choice if there are no multiple votes, that's odd. Is this some trick survey to see who goes onto the space shuttle for smart folk when the world ends?

I'm on the one with Tom Arnold now aren't I?

Lolz :D

OP: THIRD TIME LUCKY MAYBE :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Cyclelogical Bacholors Walk
    I think multi-choice will give a more accurate distribution in the end. (also I didn't read the first post so I chose two.)

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭DePurpereWolf

Although I shouldn't vote, I think one vote per voter is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

City Cycles, Fairview

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    should i start a poll on if we should have multi choice lol lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Jimmy Stagg Cycles Lucan
    mockler007 wrote: »
    one for shocks. ,

WTF are shocks? The prices in cycleways are shocking do ya mean that? A bike shop like that would be the least favorite of mine.

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    sorry shox lol, but i like you rendidtion of shocks, just like cycle surgery and cycleways very shoxing prices kona, mmmm i likes kona, my bike that is, not the boardie

Jimmy Stagg Cycles Lucan
    sorry shox lol, but i like you redidtion of shocks, just like cycle surgery and cycleways very shoxing prices kona, mmmm i likes kona, my bike that is, not the boardie

Are you a idiot? Seriously, are you?

What the **** are shocks, shox or whatever?

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    kona wrote: »
    Are you a idiot? Seriously, are you?

What the **** are shocks, shox or whatever?

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ELIZAB%7E1.DIN/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ELIZAB%7E1.DIN/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]ur joking right?????

• Advertisement

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    fox shocks, forks, rear shocks, suspension, get me now

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    what with the name calling kona, ? your a bike mech, so why u asking questions you know, or should know???

Jimmy Stagg Cycles Lucan
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ELIZAB%7E1.DIN/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ELIZAB%7E1.DIN/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]ur joking right?????

Not a Idiot eh?:D:D:pac::pac::pac::p

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    kona wrote: »
    Not a Idiot eh?:D:D:pac::pac::pac::p
    thats what der called by the manufacturers, and im sure they know alot more than you do, whats with the name calling kona?

Jimmy Stagg Cycles Lucan
    what with the name calling kona, ? your a bike mech, so why u asking questions you know, or should know???

Dunno, I hear this ****e off know it alls every day, I just wish they would knoiw enough to use the correct names:

EG:

Idiot Terminoligy

"High Pressure Valve"= Any valve, They can be presta, schrader or even woods valves.

"Shocks" = Suspention forks.

"S-piece"= Derailleur

"pedal" = Crank

"dusties"= Valve Caps

There are plenty more but they are the common ones, I wouldnt mind if they were industry names, but the correct names are written on every part.

So Im just extracting the michael.

Jimmy Stagg Cycles Lucan
    thats what der called by the manufacturers, and im sure they know alot more than you do, whats with the name calling kona?

"rear shocks" actually:)

You cant Buy "shocks" for a bike. You can for a car, because the suspention of a car comes with a spring and a shock, in every design...apart from citroen and hydragas, but they are just weird.

On a bike, you can have either a spring or air providing the spring, and they are dampend by fluid.

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    here mate im not a know it all, who cares if i didnt say rear shocks, i did when u asked what i was on about, big deal, has it changed your life, ? ur the know it all, i never said i was,

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    listen fox and other companies refere to them as shocks, i do as im a mech on trucks, so listen stop being cocky and argumentative, its not the end of the world, you could always say here mockler you should have put rear shocks in ur post so not to confuse ppl, instead of name calling, insulting me, grow up lad yeh

Jimmy Stagg Cycles Lucan
    here mate im not a know it all, who cares if i didnt say rear shocks, i did when u asked what i was on about, big deal, has it changed your life, ? ur the know it all, i never said i was,

Im just taking the piss, when you have clowns wrecking your head every day with bollix like that, and looking at you with two faces because your dont understand them, you would take the piss too.

You never said you were a know it all. You said shocks and I asked what they were, and you gave a smart answer. I gave you a few back.

Also you dont like me, so Ive no interest in being nice to you

;)

• Advertisement

Cycle Inn Tallaght
    fox shocks, forks, rear shocks, suspension, get me now
    i did mention rear forks, dont get your knickers in a twist,

Advertisement