Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Rep Training, bloody bus was late leaving, could of had a flipping lie in!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Rep Training, bloody bus was late leaving, could of had a flipping lie in!
    At that time in the morning!

Webmonkey wrote: »
    At that time in the morning!

Well the bus was supposed to leave at 8am, had to there early cause of a lift and grrr. Long trip! Way too much drinking going on!

Well the bus was supposed to leave at 8am, had to there early cause of a lift and grrr. Long trip! Way too much drinking going on!
    Ha same here. Need to slow down , out again last night now in Limerick. Just got back to Cork, wreaked.

Hows your weekend anyways

Ha same here. Need to slow down , out again last night now in Limerick. Just got back to Cork, wreaked.

Hows your weekend anyways

Pretty mundane, mostly slept and tried catching up on work I missed the days I was at Rep Training. I hate getting behind so early on in the year, thinking of foregoing Halloween and other extra curricular activites for the next month as my time management skills haven't been too good.

Now that was more than you asked lol. How was the birthday?

• Advertisement

I've dreadful time management skills and I got through so don't worry!

How did you know it was a birthday :pac: - It was actually very good. I met a lot of people I worked with in Intel last summer, nice to see them again. I surprizenly had no hang over what so ever this morning. Tired now though, think bed for me soon.

I've dreadful time management skills and I got through so don't worry!

How did you know it was a birthday :pac: - It was actually very good. I met a lot of people I worked with in Intel last summer, nice to see them again. I surprizenly had no hang over what so ever this morning. Tired now though, think bed for me soon.

You said it a few days back! Bed is always good, I had an epic sleep after I got back from Killarney! I love bumping into old friends, new conversation and all that!

Ah man, I've a feeling I might struggle with this programming test...I haven't kept on top of it :(

You said it a few days back! Bed is always good, I had an epic sleep after I got back from Killarney! I love bumping into old friends, new conversation and all that!

Ah man, I've a feeling I might struggle with this programming test...I haven't kept on top of it :(
    Oh did I ha. You've good memory. Nice to see old friends alright, what did you think of Killarney? - I'm only 15 minutes from Killarney yet never go out there!

When's the exam? - if I can be of any help let me know.

I really liked it actually! It was erm, McSorleys? (pardon the spelling) really good night in fairness, met a bunch of really wicked people! wasn't the best girl but hey, what happens on RT stays on RT apparently! Which is good!

It's simple, just VB...we have to write a program, it's not that I don't understand it, it's the fact I can't ever remember how to do it off by heart! What comes first etc...memory problem I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I really liked it actually! It was erm, McSorleys? (pardon the spelling)!

Oh noes.

• Advertisement

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Oh noes.

I know, sure I hadn't heard of it till that night lol

I really liked it actually! It was erm, McSorleys? (pardon the spelling) really good night in fairness, met a bunch of really wicked people! wasn't the best girl but hey, what happens on RT stays on RT apparently! Which is good!

It's simple, just VB...we have to write a program, it's not that I don't understand it, it's the fact I can't ever remember how to do it off by heart! What comes first etc...memory problem I suppose!

You spelled it correct, yeah anytime we ever did go out in Killarney, ended up there. I guess it's ok for once offs but same people generally always there every night. Prefer Cork!

Well good luck with exam alright, tho I wouldn't try learning programming off by heart, more think logically of what should come next etc :)
    Lia_lia wrote: »
    Oh noes.

Ha not a fan so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

So what's everyone dressing up as for halloween??? :D

I'm dressing up as...cit! :D

I could, you know, paint myself red and white and blue. Could be mistaken for English/French/American etc patriotism though...ha!

hey you know damn well you're going as wally lia!! ;)

Who the hell is Lia?!

...oh.

Hey, are students off Friday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭smileygirlloves

nope well nt that i am aware!!! but i think i will take it off so i can have a nice long weekend :)

Are you sure? - its some church holiday or something I heard and academic lecturer staff are off. Well I won't be anyways, won't make a different but wondering if I must drive in early Friday morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Hey, are students off Friday?

Yup yup, tis a Church holiday, which makes it an extra long weekend :D:D

• Advertisement

Yup I got an email from admin saying that Friday and Monday are "student holidays"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Yup I got an email from admin saying that Friday and Monday are "student holidays"

Student holidays? Are they trying to turn a church holiday and bank holiday into something of a midterm??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

Ya thats the midterm now, afaik. Think thats what they did last year anyway. Check the CIT calendar

You serious. Great, some mid term for me. I'm still in CIT and here agian tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

Ya according to CIT calendar anyway. Will u get the 6 weeks for xmas off?

Macca07 wrote: »
    Ya according to CIT calendar anyway. Will u get the 6 weeks for xmas off?
    Nah unfort, I won't be off those weeks :(

So how is everybody in here? :)

Still sick, but looking forward to the long weekend :) Although I do plan on spending most of it studying lol.

Still sick, but looking forward to the long weekend :) Although I do plan on spending most of it studying lol.
    :( - get better soon. Seems everyone is getting sick.

You heading out so? - I was out already last night already and have to work over weekend which is not good.

:( - get better soon. Seems everyone is getting sick.

You heading out so? - I was out already last night already and have to work over weekend which is not good.

Nope, no "Jazzin" for moi, A) mum won't let me "infect" others and B) I'm curbing the social life in favour of the books. Halloween next week, after that I won't be out till my 21st! I'm gonna become Billy No Mates! :pac:

• Advertisement

Ha good stuff. Good stuff, you taking your books seriously ;) - pay off end. So you're 21st coming up soon, you are still very young!

Advertisement