Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paramore at the O2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

O2 made such a difference to the sound! The acoustics in the RDS were awful, could barely make out the start of some songs but last night was unreal! Quite annoyed I didn't get a pit pass even though I was really near the top of the queue...for some reason the girl giving them out went along the outside barrier so people who got there at like 6 got one...oh well, still a kickass gig! The support acts were really good too (even if Paper Route said who they were like a million times!):P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Ah so thats the name of that band. Couldn't hear who they were. Afterwards they were selling and signing CD's outside. All they were saying was that they were the second band of the night :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

tomissex wrote: »
    (even if Paper Route said who they were like a million times!):P

i thought their name was paper weight?? :confused:.. Didnt hear them properly!
    Who was the first band on? I liked them alot :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

i thought their name was paper weight?? :confused:.. Didnt hear them properly!
    Who was the first band on? I liked them alot :).

Was at the gig and thought they were called Paper Rock! Thought it was play on 'paper, rock, scissors' :o until I googled them. Surprised at the relatively short Paramore set, but good gig nonetheless. First time at O2, nice venue.

Advertisement