Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Court Summons for Speeding

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,146 youcrazyjesus!

Sorry for digging up thread.

If you genuinely moved house 1 day before fine arrived and it was never forwarded to you does the same thing apply or if I say I cannot say the fine wasn't received would I still be responsible?

The licence has been changed to a new address in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭ Bunny Buster

Presumably because registered post costs more

Daft excuse really, surely a minimum fine of €80 plus points would generate more money and revenue than what it would cost to send a letter by registered post!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Honeyruby

Well I didn't receive the initial fine notification, only got d summons delivered by my local gardai. went to court explained my situation to the judge and case was dismissed . Goodluck to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,738 ✭✭✭✭ corktina

old thread is ancient

• Registered Users Posts: 13,535 ✭✭✭✭ wonski

corktina wrote: »
    old thread is ancient

When i opened it i thought op was locked for 2 years and came back to tell his story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭ carzony

Thread is ancient but people are still getting away with 'didnt recieve fine' only Ireland folks:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement