Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Court Summons for Speeding

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭youcrazyjesus!

Sorry for digging up thread.

If you genuinely moved house 1 day before fine arrived and it was never forwarded to you does the same thing apply or if I say I cannot say the fine wasn't received would I still be responsible?

The licence has been changed to a new address in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Bunny Buster

Presumably because registered post costs more

Daft excuse really, surely a minimum fine of €80 plus points would generate more money and revenue than what it would cost to send a letter by registered post!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Honeyruby

Well I didn't receive the initial fine notification, only got d summons delivered by my local gardai. went to court explained my situation to the judge and case was dismissed . Goodluck to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

old thread is ancient

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

corktina wrote: »
    old thread is ancient

When i opened it i thought op was locked for 2 years and came back to tell his story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

Thread is ancient but people are still getting away with 'didnt recieve fine' only Ireland folks:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement