Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rampage Retires

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Evil_Clown wrote: »
    I pity the fool who thinks Rampage is goin to retire :pac:

I was waiting on this.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭mmafan81

would be a shame if he retires for good but like most others here,i dont think we've seen the end of rampage.

i dont see what the big deal is with him doing the A-team anyway,its not as if he'd be fighting once a month,so can't he do it between fights? surely they could schedule that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

mmafan81 wrote: »
    its not as if he'd be fighting once a month,so can't he do it between fights? surely they could schedule that

Thing is he was due to fight Rashad early December, which IF filming for A-team was finished on schedule then it would still leave him short for his training camp. Taking into consideration apparently 99.9% of Hollywood films never finish on time and then have to re-film certain scenes would basically have left no chance for a December fight. From what I understood from reading Rampage's post was that he asked for the fight to be delayed a month(everyone happy ya would think) but says he was disrespected by Dana White.

I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell that he'll never fight again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭wandy

www.mmabay.co.uk seem to have got the exclusive access to interview rampage about this through their links with the Wolfslair. Couple of "exclusive" interviews up

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Devastator wrote: »
    Thing is he was due to fight Rashad early December, which IF filming for A-team was finished on schedule then it would still leave him short for his training camp. Taking into consideration apparently 99.9% of Hollywood films never finish on time and then have to re-film certain scenes would basically have left no chance for a December fight. From what I understood from reading Rampage's post was that he asked for the fight to be delayed a month(everyone happy ya would think) but says he was disrespected by Dana White.

I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell that he'll never fight again

The movie men have asked Rampage not to fight before they finish filming because they don't want him with a battered face, and they won't be finished filming until March at the earliest

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Fozzy wrote: »
    The movie men have asked Rampage not to fight before they finish filming because they don't want him with a battered face, and they won't be finished filming until March at the earliest

Im not an expert but I had read filming was only due to last 6 or 7 weeks. Obviously all the behind the scenes stuff (etc,FX) can take ages....but I wouldn't have thought the actual filming would take 6 months(or so). Could be right....but with the amount of make up and FX used in in films nowadays I would think it would be easy to cover few bruises(other injuries aside)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Im not an expert but I had read filming was only due to last 6 or 7 weeks. Obviously all the behind the scenes stuff (etc,FX) can take ages....but I wouldn't have thought the actual filming would take 6 months(or so). Could be right....but with the amount of make up and FX used in in films nowadays I would think it would be easy to cover few bruises(other injuries aside)

Scenes often need to be reshot months later

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Rampage will be back.

rovert wrote: »
    Scenes often need to be reshot months later

Yeah, the main filming would be finished this year I'd say

yea if they are going to cover up his tattoos with makeup (which i presume they will do) why not be able to cover up bruises with makeup :confused:

• Advertisement

wandy wrote: »
    yea if they are going to cover up his tattoos with makeup (which i presume they will do) why not be able to cover up bruises with makeup :confused:

How exactly do you cover up a swollen eye or lip or broken nose?

Fozzy wrote: »
    How exactly do you cover up a swollen eye or lip or broken nose?

yea thats true. if he ends up like quarry after UFN then thatd be hard to do

Advertisement