Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Country or County

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

major bill wrote: »
    Country or County

City.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Cúntry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    It good to be proud of where you come from though.

Why exactly? It's not like you had much choice in the matter...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

major bill wrote: »
    Howeya

Sorry if this has been done before but im still only new.

county or country pretty straight forward question. a little lighthearted discussion mine would prob be county. when im away id tell people im from dublin all the time id have a dublin football club over my national side and if theres no dublin athletes competing in any sport then i coudnt give a sh1t. i am an irish man but i dont think i could live anywhere else on the island.

what do other people think, its all ridiculous your irish end off or do you see where im coming from!!. not trying to start an angry debate but would like to hear what other people think

cork peoples answer is obvious:p

Dublin and Cork are the only places within Ireland foreigns really have any likelihood of recognising. I give them my full address though.

Advertisement