Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arthurs day in Limerick any gigs/pint promos or free pints

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Got a good pint in Dolan's tonight, which surprised me because they usually don't pull a good Guinness upstairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

Daithi07 wrote: »
    Oh no. Please dont base your opinion of guinness after drinking it in Smyths. As a guinness drinker, i can tell you now that the pints Smyths throws out is the worst slop imaginable!! Really bad and tastes nothing like a proper pint! Give it a try again somewhere else.......anywhere but SMYTHS!!!

you know what mate i gotta agree this is passion:D well after reading this im genuinly going to have a pint or 2 tommorrow night. prob go into tom collins' or fla's i here they seem to have the best pints of guiness. i heard that dolans and the old quarter are the worst for guiness.

anyone else besides an File(i seen you had a good pint there:D) been in dolans today/night. how was it. i refused to go out on protest:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I had good craic in Dolans, I was downstairs, and had 5 top notch pints it has to be said.

Dying today though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

Yeah, got a few free pints yesterday and plenty of free food so is was all good. Suffering a bit in work this morning too though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

BRING ON A HEINEKEN ANNIVERSARY!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement