Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

peoplesrepublicofcork.com

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you don't like Cork, don't log on to peoplesrepublicofcork.com
    I never log on to Dublinbleedinglegend.com
    My site GalwayRoxEverywhereElseSux.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

i joined it years ago. Didnt post much but did get some laugh of some of the threads on there. Fairly decent site I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭Rondolfus

Its a pity Jack Lynch didn't go through with his plan of invading Cork in order to rescue it from the cretins that inhabit it... we wasted too much time. Now they have a fecking website, before we know it they'll have WMDs and motor vehicles.

We're doomed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Nah, PROC is no boards.ie. I'm never sure if they're being serious or not, but I hope to god that for the most part, they're not. Seriously, the people on the site are not representative of all Cork people:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

Oh they so love the cork........they worship the cork.......they just want that big cork don't they!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Magnus wrote: »
    I never log on to Dublinbleedinglegend.com

I think I've found their sister site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I'm registered on PROC but don't go on it that often. There are some funny threads and sometimes it's ok when they aren't as strict as Boards. (Of course other times that lack of strictness can be a problem.)

I think this is just another attempt at an anti-cork thread.

Anyway i'll just go with the old sensible "If you don't like the site than don't log on to the site".

Everybody will be happy then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Papad

gordotempo wrote: »
    Has anyone been on this site? I logged on after the match on Sunday and the vitriol and bigotry is just unbelieveable! Its basically a site to rip into anyone who is not from Cork.

Will you go away, you langer.
    Maybe you're a bit too sensitive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Every once and a while I glance at it, the lack of pc comments can be fairly entertaining at times. The majority of their threads are filled with ****e though. A few of the members are fairly sound but primarily bastards.:D (Not related to their county of birth tbh.).
    I think there could be an anti-cork sect hanging about here though.:confused:

Advertisement