Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

peoplesrepublicofcork.com

Options
  • 22-09-2009 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Has anyone been on this site? I logged on after the match on Sunday and the vitriol and bigotry is just unbelieveable! Its basically a site to rip into anyone who is not from Cork.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Ah not this shite again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

No no. I'm afraid you're lost son. This is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

At least you can actually understand what they're saying when it's written down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Never heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

Commie Carkers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

gordotempo wrote: »
    Has anyone been on this site? I logged on after the match on Sunday and the vitriol and bigotry is just unbelieveable! Its basically a site to rip into anyone who is not from Cork.

Well duuhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

gordotempo wrote: »

Yeah but...

... there from cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

No link ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

What do you expect from the county that gave us Roy Keane, Stephen Ireland and Michael Collins. Three of the biggest traitors in Irish history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

What do you expect from the county that gave us Roy Keane, Stephen Ireland and Michael Collins. Three of the biggest traitors in Irish history.

now now, roy keane is a model professional. when he doesn't get what he wants he stamps his feet and goes home. and then he kicks alfie. then he moans to the papers.

...hey...wait a second...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

pfft everyone knows they dont have the internet in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Fuhrer wrote: »
    Yeah but...

... there from cork?

Yeah but Im from Cork, and I think the site is a load of ****e. We are not the capital, get over it. As for whatever clown set it up, could you please close it now. That is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

This site may not be Kerry friendly ATM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 denon

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    No link ?

Well this is what they think of boards.ie...

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/~peoplesr/forums/search.php?searchid=3745915

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Stupid people and their humour...

THERE'LL BE NO HUMOUR ON MY INTERNETS

denon wrote: »

That's nothing, you should see what the stormfront crowd think about us :D

orestes wrote: »
    That's nothing, you should see what the stormfront crowd think about us :D

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

JimBob85 wrote: »
    Link?

here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

brummytom wrote: »
    At least you can actually understand what they're saying when it's written down

agreed. let them have it though. and as for the rebel county?? taking sides in the english civil war eh??? how about we give them independence then look forward to a 31 county republic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

It's a tiny little forum, having had a look at it there the hatred of boards seems to only come from a few. And all of those have been banned from here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Cool_CM wrote: »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_%28website%29

F*cking hell.........! (I'm getting ready for the slow clap responses of "welcome to the internet").

But yeah "yada yada yada isn't this Cork vs Dublin thing a load of me gee". Yes, yes it is. A lot of my sandy ballsack.

JimBob85 wrote: »
    Link?

Not much point in linking to stormfront on boards since an admin hooked it up that any links to their site redirect to the Martin Luther King memorial site a while ago afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

PROC is mostly just having a laugh, but at times, it really can be a shining example of why moderators are needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I used to work with a clown who adored the site.

Had T-shirts and the like.

A veritable fount of guff about Munster Cork City Cork Hurling Cork Football whatever was successful at the time.

I have somehow compounded the idea of PROC and him in my mind so I wouldn't look at the place in a fit lest it put me in mind of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭cianl1

Would it be too ridiculous for the boardsies to go to war with PROCsies?

It'd be a case of Red vs. Blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

stovelid wrote: »
    A veritable fount of guff about Munster Cork City Cork Hurling Cork Football whatever was successful at the time.
    Now, imagine working with several such individuals...

Welcome to my world. :(

Dudess wrote: »
    PROC is mostly just having a laugh, but at times, it really can be a shining example of why some people shouldnt be allowed near teh intrenetz.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭omerin

Dudess wrote: »
    PROC is mostly just having a laugh, but at times, it really can be a shining example of why moderators are needed.

i agree with you. there are some vile threads on that site, any tragic event and they are usually taking the piss or joking about it. worse still that the evening echo give the forum a page in the paper every week :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

cianl1 wrote: »
    Would it be too ridiculous for the boardsies to go to war with PROCsies?

It'd be a case of Red vs. Blue.

I'd love that. I know I'm from Cork, but I'm a boardsie :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭cianl1

Larkin501 wrote: »
    I'd love that. I know I'm from Cork, but I'm a boardsie :D

Right that's 1...

Advertisement