Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics and Ireland and stuff

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

whats a little englander ?

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Jazzy wrote: »
    I dont think you 2 got it

Care to enlighten me or are you just trolling?

Care to enlighten me or are you just trolling?

no i wont, because you dont want to get it. im not trolling. why would you think that I am? what made you write that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

whats a little englander ?

it's latin for gobshyte.

genericguy wrote: »
    it's latin for gobshyte.

what goes through your brain when you type those words?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Forget the little Englander comment. REAL LIFE HOOD has been banned for reregistering after a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

no i wont, because you dont want to get it. im not trolling. why would you think that I am? what made you write that?

You see, the problem here is that you don't understand and you attack because you don't understand. It's childish and really I couldn't be bothered trying to explain any more why the big bad world don't work the way we want it to. I give up. You either can't understand or refuse to. I won't waste any more of my time on you or this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

what goes through your brain when you type those words?

electrical impulses, apparently.

You see, the problem here is that you don't understand and you attack because you don't understand. It's childish and really I couldn't be bothered trying to explain any more why the big bad world don't work the way we want it to. I give up. You either can't understand or refuse to. I won't waste any more of my time on you or this thread.

thanks for helping prove my point so. It might be only in my own tiny little mind, but you show the exact type of irish spirit i was hitting on all through this thread. unreal and detached, but passionate about it. the cult of the individual

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Jazzy I see this people all the time I deal with them all the time and it sickens me the state of the nation. Im not talking about politically or economically im talking about culutrally and the attitudes of our youth and 20something year olds!

As for Lisbon heres the way i see it:

NB . I think the Lisbon Treaty should be called waht it is. The Reform Treaty. I think ppl get frightened off by all the treaties gone before but dont realise that this one treaty is one to collaberate all them into one definitive article.

The British Conservatives are pleading with Irish ppl to vote no! The way the see it as a card into Government, they've already stated that should they get into Govrnemnt and the Irish vote no, they will pull out of Lisbon. And we all no after a fresh referendum the already anti-European British will love this.

They want to make a step to force Britain out of the Lisbon Treaty and into their own other circle of European influence which in effect if we vote no will mean we'll be back in this 'outer' circle with the Brits having main power and say in this sphere.

btw I will be voting yes. Im pro Europe and pro Irish not pro forgotten nation in a world recovery and modern efficient Europe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement