Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Bernie shook Evan when he was a baby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

branie2 wrote: »
    Bernie shook Evan when he was a baby

I know, that's why I am surprised she is not recognising the signs and helping her.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 siochain705

I agree, Kauto0709. I would have thought that Bernie would reach out more aggressively to her niece.

It's not that I couldn't have compassion for Cathal, but he is being really sneaky. I just don't understand why Bernie is sticking by him, like she is. I think she should have more sense, get some distance. This is threatening to blow up.

Maybe that's why she's not being there for Lee. She's too caught up in Cathal's problem.

Ah not this gob****e back again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 hometime9

Somebody please get rid of Cathal!!! He brings nothing to the show and its time he said goodbye, hopefully he has taken enough of those pills !!

• Advertisement

According to tonight's info Berni tries to cover up Cathal's "attempted suicide" so I guess he is around another while anyway!

Hope we get a good episode tonight! It has been poor lately! Sick of this election stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Hope we get a good episode tonight! It has been poor lately! Sick of this election stuff!

My sources tell me there's a lot of good stuff coming up for the rest of the season, and some storylines will really take off in the next few weeks...

My sources tell me there's a lot of good stuff coming up for the rest of the season, and some storylines will really take off in the next few weeks...

Oooooh really?? What are these sources?? Spoiler alert?

Oooooh really?? What are these sources?? Spoiler alert?

I've a few people in the cast and crew who sometimes give me an insight into what to expect. Nothing specific, just that things will start heating up soon for a big finale in May...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Just caught up on the last few episodes. Feck sake, is Bobbi-Lee staying now? :mad:

And that Amy girl who was with Fiach, is she the mad one Evan was dating when he was inexplicably being horrible to Berni for a few weeks last year?

Just caught up on the last few episodes. Feck sake, is Bobbi-Lee staying now? :mad:

And that Amy girl who was with Fiach, is she the mad one Evan was dating when he was inexplicably being horrible to Berni for a few weeks last year?

Can't stand Bobbi-Lee :mad:

And yep that's the one!

I'm glad Ailbhe is back and hope she'll be sticking around this time...

Ugh I hate Eoin!!!

Poor Ailbhe :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

Ugh I hate Eoin!!!

Poor Ailbhe :-(

I know I feel sorry for the poor thing she's such a wobbie. ( an American term for sad cute a needs a hug).

And Eoin is such a sexy asshole.

Anyone want to bet that Bobbi Lee is going to try and seduce Vince?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Bobbie Lee will probably work her way round the village, a bit like Berni and Catriona in times before. I wonder will she hit on Tadgh now that he's sad and alone? Or Eoin, or Jason, or all three. Endless possibilites here.

Anybody else just want to smack Eoin silly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

How long until they cop on what he's up to? :eek:

madmaggie wrote: »
    How long until they cop on what he's up to? :eek:

Too long by the looks of things! Getting very bored with it now.

Too long by the looks of things! Getting very bored with it now.

Thursday onwards the pace is supposed to pick up on a good few of the storylines... Hopefully it'll be all guns blazing between now and the end of May...

• Advertisement

Thursday onwards the pace is supposed to pick up on a good few of the storylines... Hopefully it'll be all guns blazing between now and the end of May...

Hopefully they find out it was Bríd who cut Cathal's breaks leading to Dara's death. I presume they can't just leave that one as is...

Cathal is becoming a total psycho!

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Hopefully they find out it was Bríd who cut Cathal's breaks leading to Dara's death. I presume they can't just leave that one as is...

Well they still have not found out that Tadgh set fire to the petrol pumps and killed Sean and Robbie. Thats about 15 years ago now!

Well they still have not found out that Tadgh set fire to the petrol pumps and killed Sean and Robbie. Thats about 15 years ago now!

Well that's true ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Or that Jason killed Barry and Tadhg dumped the body! Tina went down for that, hasn't been mentioned in over a year now.

Or that Jason killed Barry and Tadhg dumped the body! Tina went down for that, hasn't been mentioned in over a year now.

I had completely forgotten about that!

Ah poor Mack :-(

I had completely forgotten that Vince and Caitríona used to be together until they started talking about Ríona tonight.

I feel bad for Eimear - herself and Eoin would make a good couple, were he not a total sociopath.

And poor Mack indeed... You can't really blame Ailbhe, as she's completely petrified, but Mack seriously can't catch a break!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

I had completely forgotten that Vince and Caitríona used to be together until they started talking about Ríona tonight.

I feel bad for Eimear - herself and Eoin would make a good couple, were he not a total sociopath.

And poor Mack indeed... You can't really blame Ailbhe, as she's completely petrified, but Mack seriously can't catch a break!

Totally ridiculous for Ailbhe to come back
    to Galway when she originally had been
    desperate to escape. Her 'enemies' are
    still nearby. Talk about returning to the
    lion's den!! :(

• Advertisement

I am so sick of that psycho Eoin. I hope that story comes to a head soon, it is really going around in circles...

Advertisement