Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Mykola

The old evan was only about 8 years old when he was last seen on screen around 2009.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭JBTM

Watching an episode earlier on Sky Player and happened to pause it for a tea break at a scene where Séamus was sat up the high stool ag ól pionta. Whatever way he was sitting though you could perfectly see the outline of his 'male part' through his trousers. I won't go in to detail but let's just say the lad wouldn't be out of place in a field full of stallions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

JBTM wrote: »
    Watching an episode earlier on Sky Player and happened to pause it for a tea break at a scene where Séamus was sat up the high stool ag ól pionta. Whatever way he was sitting though you could perfectly see the outline of his 'male part' through his trousers. I won't go in to detail but let's just say the lad wouldn't be out of place in a field full of stallions.

And what were you doing looking at that area in the first place? :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Yes , Tomas was the original Evan. They confirmed it for me on their Facebook page.

who was Tomas ? I haven't watched it this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

He's a lad who David has taken in to An Teaghlach.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Karen23 wrote: »
    Yes , Tomas was the original Evan. They confirmed it for me on their Facebook page.
    Imo It doesn't look right at all when they use the same actor/actress for a different character.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    Has anybody else noticed how poor ros na run has become? I was looking at an old episode from the 90's a few months back and the acting etc was far far better than it is now.

The 90's episodes are great, but I'm liking this season too. It sure beats the hell out of American TV that's for sure.

As to Seamus I need to watch season 4

But I'm glad that Berni came out of her coma, plus Cathal really surprised me there.

Roise acts so desperate!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Roise acts so desperate!!!
    her scar gives me the creaps, time to put it in the bin me thinks:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Definitely agree with you there. The episodes from 2006/7 are on You Tube at the moment (all the ones with O' Dowd, Riona, Tina and Daniel) and they're so much better. They should never have killed off O' Dowd.

Even the ones from 2010-2011 were way better than the current ones. I started watching the series with Breandáin: that series had so many twists and the acting was brilliant (esp the whole "was he or was he not a paedophile?" bit, they kept making you doubt your own judgement on that).

The last series was fairly mediocre storyline-wise. They didn't do very much with any of the major plot points they had, everything just fizzled out (Grace/Alice, Róise and Ciarán, Katy, Berni and Aisling, Evan and Niamh, etc). I think they sort of dug themselves into a hole with the Barry thing - the truth couldn't come out without Tadhg going to jail, and they definitely don't want to lose him! - and spent an entire season trying to get out of it. Hope they make something more of this season, it's been a bit crap so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

The garda actually smiled for a second, she's not a robot! I think I like her now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

why didnt they just let berni die

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

what a class act tadgh is.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

swiftman wrote: »
    why didnt they just let berni die

Hahahahaha not a fan of berni i see!

Anybody else think ros na run is gone stale lately ?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Mykola wrote: »
    Anybody else think ros na run is gone stale lately ?
    The stories this year are a bit silly. John joe and his diesel tank, Tadghs bingo .I think they need a good quality story soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭CassieManson

jjf1974 wrote: »
    The stories this year are a bit silly. John joe and his diesel tank, Tadghs bingo .I think they need a good quality story soon.

Did something happen last season between Bernie's sister and the doctor? I can't remember.

In any case it looks like he is going to get caught out noe that Roise has told Mack about the affair.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

Yes (i think this is right) they were flirting and getting along. Cathal went back to Berni's flat with her and they were kissing and about to take things to the bedroom but he noticed Berni's shoes in the hall so knew that she was home and abruptly started telling the sister off for coming onto him and rejected her - just as Berni came out and saw it all

so berni now thinks that the sister came onto poor cathal and that he had no part in it

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Cathal is such a scoundrel. He can't seem to decide on anyone....Roise, Tina, Bernie, Bernie's sister, then Roise again. He can't stay with one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

ms.c wrote: »
    Yes (i think this is right) they were flirting and getting along. Cathal went back to Berni's flat with her and they were kissing and about to take things to the bedroom but he noticed Berni's shoes in the hall so knew that she was home and abruptly started telling the sister off for coming onto him and rejected her - just as Berni came out and saw it all

so berni now thinks that the sister came onto poor cathal and that he had no part in it

yeah, and Aisiling is about to turn it right back at him.

Plus Cathal is a lovable Rogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

jjf1974 wrote: »

The diesel tank story is ok...the lad pretending to have a heart attack was funny. John Joe will be in trouble now once Josie starts blabbering to the guards.

The Bingo was a bit silly. Can see why they gave out €100 Euro to Seamus and the other lad (don't know his name exactly) after saying it was only the full jackpot but you are right, it could have been better.

The doctor and Berni and Roise story line is going well. Like the new guard and the the lad who does the treatments and works in the restaurant too. Their characters will do well this season.

There will be a big story line soon...RnR never leave us hanging for long :)

The cast feels noticeably smaller now and if Jason and Lee leave then they bring somebody back. Katie will make an appearance next week.

yeah, and Aisiling is about to turn it right back at him.

Plus Cathal is a lovable Rogue.

She will get back at him for sure after finding out. However, I have the feeling that soon most of RnR will know about it apart from Bernie and Evan.

I think Cathal is really attracted to patients. What kind of doctor is that!!! :P

Katy is always mad/moody! Smile god damn it

Katy is always moody/mad. Smile God damn it!

So it looks like Rosie will leave and Lee is pregnant. They could do with a couple more characters being introduced into the show now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

So it looks like Rosie will leave and Lee is pregnant. They could do with a couple more characters being introduced into the show now.

How will Berni react when she finds out about Lee?

What's with Dara's hair??

• Advertisement

Advertisement